The Student Room Group

Do you smoke?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Eldedu
If you ain't be smoking da reefa how you be knowing da lingo :wink:

Actually just posting because your post made me lol :smile:
Also, my written jamaican accent is awful.

Hahaha, I hadn't even read that in a Jamaican voice until I saw you said that your written accent was awful :P
Reply 41
Original post by Mo-Amin
Hahaha, I hadn't even read that in a Jamaican voice until I saw you said that your written accent was awful :P

My point exactly! :tongue:
Reply 42
Only weed.
Original post by Tomac
Only weed.

:rolleyes:

Yes then.
Reply 44
ey mon i bought some weed but da weed mon no give me da good weed it was just rolled up grass mon
Reply 45
Original post by llessur123
I smoke alone in my back garden and in my back garden only, so it is unlikely that you will have to breath my fumes or see my cigarette butts. Why would you assume that I litter and blow smoke into peoples face? Most smokers don't do this. Although on that point, even if I did smoke elsewhere the effects of second hand smoke in open air are non-existent, car fumes do more damage.

Some people will inevitably still find something to complain about though, obviously my lung function is of top priority to many people.

I second this, I hate it when people complain about my friends smoking when it doesn't affect them in any way.
Original post by Wilfred Little
:rolleyes:

Yes then.

OP gives the impression this is about tobacco.
Original post by DaveSmith99
OP gives the impression this is about tobacco.

I very much doubt he smokes his weed in a pipe or bong every single time or just rolls pure ones.
Reply 48
I very much doubt he smokes his weed in a pipe or bong every single time or just rolls pure ones.

I know someone who knows someone who does :smile:

Thats true, but I smoke cannabis and I don't consider myself a 'smoker' as daft as that sounds, because I only smoke tobacco as a filler in joints. I actually hate the smell, taste and effects of tobacco.
Original post by DaveSmith99
Thats true, but I smoke cannabis and I don't consider myself a 'smoker' as daft as that sounds, because I only smoke tobacco as a filler in joints. I actually hate the smell, taste and effects of tobacco.

Yeah I know what you mean. Same as people who only smoke cigarettes won't consider themselves drug users but they are.
Yes I smoke, I will give up upon the birth of my first child.
Reply 52
Only weed. :love:
Reply 53
Never smoked, but I do generally have temptation because I hear it's great stress relief which I have plenty of.
I first smoked cigarettes when stressed. Up to 15 a day when my anxiety/depression was really bad. Now I just smoke weed, have conquered my depression, I'm recovering from my eating disorder and just generally a more happy and productive person (who doesn't wake up coughing up gunk anymore)

Now I'm really put off by the taste/smell of cigarettes. I only smoked rollups anyway but a shop-bought cigarette in particular screams 'POISON!' to me.

I'm going to the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam on my birthday ^^
Original post by Suetonius
Only weed. :love:

:biggrin:

I don't smoke but I smoked some weed on my birthday a few months back, I've smoked it before but not for years and years.

I just sat there as the individual sounds in the music on my headphones became more repetitive and made me paranoid so I turned it off and lay on the bed in the foetal position trying to calm down :frown:
Never.
Oh, I didn't think weed was included. I also smoke weed sometimes but I got a bit scared when someone gave me some dodgy stuff and after one joint I was literally tripping balls, not just stoned, like some kind of hallucinogenic effects. It was very odd because I had quite a tolerance at the time and I can't see any reason why someone would spike my weed as it's uncommon.

I have a feeling it was something the person mixed up for themselves and accidentally gave to me. It lasted for at least 4 hours and the main effects were feeling like time was going in sequences, kind of like a strobe effect, and every time a piece of my body touched something it instantly felt wet, like dripping wet.

Quite scary and it ruined it for me really.
I tried it twice about 2 months ago however I have only had about 5 drags in total. Don't see the appeal in smoking and will probably never smoke.
Reply 59
Original post by tehFrance
Yes I smoke, I will give up upon the birth of my first child.

I like this idea.

Quick Reply

Latest