The Student Room Group

What's everyone doing at college?

I'm going to a local college and doing Law, Psycology, History and Photography :smile: I feel really dumb doing subjects like this when I see people doing all sciences and stuff :/ anyone else doing subjects like this?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sociology, Economics, History (+ compulsory General Studies) :smile:
don't feel sum because you are not taking certain subjects, it is whatever you enjoy and are good at. I know that I am hopeless at music and art and am very uncreative so would probably fail at photography, music, art and subjects like that and this may be the same for people who are doing science like subjects.

I am doing History, Latin, Maths and Geography but I might change them because I think they may be too hard :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, if you enjoy them subjects, then do them! :biggrin: I am doing Spanish, English Literature, History and Politics.

:smile:
Reply 4
I'm doing photography because I sell a lot of my work online already and it's just to get more experience and broaden my photos and stuff :smile: and the rest is stuff I enjoy.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Im doing Biology, Chemistry, History and either Psychology or Business
Reply 6
Media Studies (LOVE IT SO MUCH)
English Language & Literature
Art & Graphics

Seeing as I'll probably fail the GCSE Maths exams, I'll have to do Maths again at college so that I can resit the exams and get the C grade.
Reply 7
I've put down Geography, Maths (which will lead to Further Maths), French and English Literature, but depending on the grades it might not happen.. We'll see. What grades are you aiming for? :smile:
English lit, History, Chemistry and Biology although I'm not sure if I could handle two sciences now...
Maths, Physics and Chemistry
English Lit, History, French and Religious Studies
Biology, Chemistry, English Literature and History :smile:
English Lit, Media, Film, Dance and Photography :smile: I'm an artsy person :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by _Shmiley
I'm going to a local college and doing Law, Psycology, History and Photography :smile: I feel really dumb doing subjects like this when I see people doing all sciences and stuff :/ anyone else doing subjects like this?

Im doing
fine art
biology
geography
graphics or history]:colone:
Reply 14
Original post by Graceyyyyyyy
English lit, History, Chemistry and Biology although I'm not sure if I could handle two sciences now...

Future medicine applicant?
Maths statistics, history, English literature, and economics

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Mr Bling
Biology,Chemistry,Maths with Stats and Psychology :smile:

That's exactly what I'm doing aswell. That's so cool.
Biology, chemistry, maths and English literature. :biggrin:
Reply 18
English, psychology, sociology and history
Debating whether to swap sociology for something else but that all depends on my gcse results and my school doesn't have many options :/ we don't have law or photography or economincs and all that jazz :colondollar:
Maths, Further Maths, French and History :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest