The Student Room Group

Timekeepers

Hi all, I know this is a silly query as im in my 3rd year at Bradford Uni. Could you please tell me if I should make friends with people studying business as I have found them to be unreliable when making plans to hang out?

I don't want to offend anyone as it's my choice of who I should be friends with.

Thanks
Reply 1
Timelords are the best friends you'll get. Try them.
Reply 2
If only they were real!!!
Reply 3
Agh, I hate people who are bad timekeepers! My friend is exeptionally awful at turning up at the right time. When I have plans with her I will always turn up 15 mins after the orignal meet up time as I can guarantee that she will ALWAYS be late.

But you'll always come across people with time managemet issues, you shouldn't not be friends with them because of it!
Original post by scotsman4472
Hi all, I know this is a silly query as im in my 3rd year at Bradford Uni. Could you please tell me if I should make friends with people studying business as I have found them to be unreliable when making plans to hang out?

I don't want to offend anyone as it's my choice of who I should be friends with.

Thanks

I would advise against generalising an entire group of people as being bad time keepers, because they study the same subject.

As far as I'm aware, there is no correlation between doing business studies at degree level and poor time keeping.

Quick Reply

Latest