The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sotrulybeautiful
That's true. But Kollywood has some nice songs. There are some good looking stars as well though. Do you find SUrya good looking?
he looks hot.

yh he is hot. :smile:
Original post by SimpleGirl
Dostana is definitely my favourite movie by far - it's absolutely hilarious :biggrin:
Haha, don't worry, I don't think it's just you, most of the other posters have gone off topic too now :rolleyes:
Yeah, I've seen Desi Boyz, that was pretty funny too. And I wouldn't say no to a bit of John Abraham :tongue:

I know but i started the trend. Oh well as long as people are enjoying it. Dostana is pretty awesome. I recommend watching cocktail. It's a good movie.
Just a bit of John? :P So which other actors on here do you find attractive?
I think Hrithik, Shahid and

Hrithik is an absolute legend. I have some friends who met him when he came here for shooting and he's pretty friendly and down to earth.

The negative comments about indian girls made me post the songs. i dislike people saying negative comments about indian girls and generalising them. it's not nice.
love this song!! although, their constant dancing with the music is (way) cheesy :P can't imagine going to Oxford to do that!!
I know but i started the trend. Oh well as long as people are enjoying it. Dostana is pretty awesome. I recommend watching cocktail. It's a good movie.
I think Hrithik, Shahid and

Hrithik is an absolute legend. I have some friends who met him when he came here for shooting and he's pretty friendly and down to earth.

The negative comments about indian girls made me post the songs. i dislike people saying negative comments about indian girls and generalising them. it's not nice.

Hirthik is my fav though, he'll always have a place in my heart.
Original post by darkxangel
yh he is hot. :smile:

The new kollywood actors work way more on their looks.
Do you have any fav bollywood actors from the videos ive posted?

The new kollywood actors work way more on their looks.
Do you have any fav bollywood actors from the videos ive posted?

Hirthik :sexface:
Priyanka Chopra
Shriya Saran
Deepika Padukone
Arjun Rampal

what about you?
Original post by randompickle
Indian chicks are sexy sexy

Damn right. They're awesome. I don't get why haters have to post on a thread which admires them. If you don't like indian girls don't post here.
I'm an indian guy but im totally cool with interracial relationships.
Why should other awesome guys miss out on the awesomeness that is asian girls :smile:
Indian/Caucasian - Buff Ting
I think Hrithik, Shahid.

Yeah, I've seen the trailer for Cocktail, was planning to watch it some time next week! :tongue:

In my opinion, Shahrukh Khan is, and always will be a legend.
I agree with you on Hrithik and Shahid, though; they are attractive.
I suppose Salman Khan has the body too but I'm not too keen on his acting, to be honest. But I think Akshay Kumar is a really good actor.

:eek: Your friends are lucky to have met him! Jealous now :tongue:

Aw, that's very sweet of you. And you do have a good point, it is really unfair to be generalising.
Original post by RockingFreakshow
love this song!! although, their constant dancing with the music is (way) cheesy :P can't imagine going to Oxford to do that!!

yeh the dancing can be cheesy. what can i do though. im like a sucker for romantic movies especially when they're in educational institutions and they're meant to be studying

i would totally love to do that at a gf's uni with music and backup dancers and slightly embarrass her but also make her feel special.

(im joking about that.. im not crazy)
Original post by Ciaran88
If prefer malayalam cinema, because it has Nayantara and dancing midgets.

Are you Malayalee or do you just have an interest in those movies?
Original post by randompickle
Indian/Caucasian - Buff Ting

I'm Indian and we kind of are caucasian but yeh indian/white is a pretty buff combination.

But indian/asian-indian and other combinations are good too.
The main thing should be that they love/care/attracted to each other. People shouldn't date those they are not attracted to cos they're forced into it.
i would totally love to do that at a gf's uni with music and backup dancers and slightly embarrass her but also make her feel special.
(im joking about that.. im not crazy)

This made me laugh! :lol:

But I'm a sucker for those movies too :giggle:
I'm Indian and we kind of are caucasian but yeh indian/white is a pretty buff combination.

But indian/asian-indian and other combinations are good too.
The main thing should be that they love/care/attracted to each other. People shouldn't date those they are not attracted to cos they're forced into it.

All mixed race chicks are buff ting
Original post by darkxangel
Hirthik :sexface:
Priyanka Chopra
Shriya Saran
Deepika Padukone
Arjun Rampal

what about you?

Hrithik, Arjun, Shahid, John Abraham, Dino Moreo are pretty good looking. Hrithik is my role model..if i could be half as awesome as him i'd die a happy guy.
i hope you find a hrithik like guy singing "you are my sonia to you.."

He is really awesome in person as well.
he is pretty sweet in his video. Girls love this vid.
Yeah, I've seen the trailer for Cocktail, was planning to watch it some time next week! :tongue:

In my opinion, Shahrukh Khan is, and always will be a legend.
I agree with you on Hrithik and Shahid, though; they are attractive.
I suppose Salman Khan has the body too but I'm not too keen on his acting, to be honest. But I think Akshay Kumar is a really good actor.

:eek: Your friends are lucky to have met him! Jealous now :tongue:

Aw, that's very sweet of you. And you do have a good point, it is really unfair to be generalising.

Yeh SRK is pretty awesome i must say. Everyone loves DDLJ..like perfect story of how to win over a girl's family for a guy of any background. Amir Khan is good too.
You should watch it. It'll make you laugh every moment. Deepika is amazing in it and the new girl is good too. Lots of twists and turns i promise that.
He was really nice, spent time with them when they came to the shoot, took photos with them, gave them autographs and he was asking about how their studies were going.

Thanks :colondollar: yeh generalising isn't right no matter who it is whether it's white guys, pakistani or indian guys..as in this thread. Everyone has got their own tastes..like i know some indian girls(and even guys) who would not date an indian person no matter what. They say they're not attracted to them. That's fine i guess. I mean why should you date someoene you're not attracted to even if it's your own race.

Lately ive been having this bollywood dream..im dancing/singing subha hone na de (from desi boys) or khuda jane or some cheesy song with my dream girl/future partner lol..
Yeh SRK is pretty awesome i must say. Everyone loves DDLJ..like perfect story of how to win over a girl's family for a guy of any background. Amir Khan is good too.
You should watch it. It'll make you laugh every moment. Deepika is amazing in it and the new girl is good too. Lots of twists and turns i promise that.
He was really nice, spent time with them when they came to the shoot, took photos with them, gave them autographs and he was asking about how their studies were going.

Thanks :colondollar: yeh generalising isn't right no matter who it is whether it's white guys, pakistani or indian guys..as in this thread. Everyone has got their own tastes..like i know some indian girls(and even guys) who would not date an indian person no matter what. They say they're not attracted to them. That's fine i guess. I mean why should you date someoene you're not attracted to even if it's your own race.

Lately ive been having this bollywood dream..im dancing/singing subha hone na de (from desi boys) or khuda jane or some cheesy song with my dream girl/future partner lol..

Yeah, I like Amir Khan, too!
Ooo, okay, that sounds pretty good, I'll definitely make sure I get round to watching it then. :smile:

Hm, it's true, everyone will be attracted to different people, you just have to respect that.

LOL, aw, really?
Subha Hone Na De is a really good song :h:

(I'll PM you now, I feel rude for having an off-topic conversation on someone else's thread :colondollar: )
This made me laugh! :lol:

But I'm a sucker for those movies too :giggle:

I was kind of hoping to surprise my ex gf like that at her uni. Not exactly with as big as that but slightly. Then she moved on to greener pastures..and my dream remained unfulfilled.
Next time when i know its a relationship heading to marriage etc and she knows it too im going to go for the whole extravagant feature like below.
Better start saving up lol. :tongue: I wonder if i'll get arrested by UK police. :/ Might need to book the place in advance. I think i would make the most romantic proposal if done correctly..lol actually i don't know. Never actually told anyone about it.

Or maybe i'll do a srk

this is cute..and when im feeling down i watch this. It makes me optimistic

This makes me wish i had a childhood sweetheart lol
kabhi khushi kabhi gham makes me wish i had a childhood sweetheart who got separated from me and then i search for her world over. cheesy i know
Yeah, I like Amir Khan, too!
Ooo, okay, that sounds pretty good, I'll definitely make sure I get round to watching it then. :smile:

Hm, it's true, everyone will be attracted to different people, you just have to respect that.

LOL, aw, really?
Subha Hone Na De is a really good song :h:

(I'll PM you now, I feel rude for having an off-topic conversation on someone else's thread :colondollar: )

Yeh i did plan it..well in my mind. would you be embarrassed if you were on the receiving end? Amir Khan is awesome..especially in 3 idiots
You'll love it. :smile:
I feel kind of guilty as well. but can you reply to my last message on here..cos it's embarrassing lol.
true about the attraction. im not into pressured arranged marriages..but if for some reason i was in that situation and the girl i was going to marry had a white guy she loved (or any other) i'd do a hum dil de chuke sanam and reunite them. feel strongly about it.

I have an embarrassing moment about subha hone na de. My parents wanted me and some friends to perform at this family friend's pre wedding party. I was so self conscious because i'm hardly as buff as John my abs don't look exactly like his but i focused on my steps and it wasn't too bad. Everyone liked it especially the aunties :smile: haha sounds so wrong.
Reply 99
Are you Malayalee or do you just have an interest in those movies?

Nope I'm European but pretty well travelled. I was referring to Bodyguard, that movie cracks me up :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending