Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lancaster Accommodation Adverts 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a double room available to rent on Lincoln Road in Lancaster, £85 a week. The other person in the house is a 20 year old, female undergraduate studying English Language. Details are available here -http://www.studenthousinglancaster.co.u k/property.php?property=209.

PM me for more information
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flatmate wanted: 85 pound a week all inclusive and 10min walk from campus sharing with two males. PM me if interested.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    House still available if anyone's interested
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The flat is located in Alexandra Hall (between Revs and City Block) on Penny Street in Lancaster. There is a spacious living room with attached kitchen. The kitchen has ample storage and contains a dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer. The living room has two three-seater sofas and a chair and has a 42" LCD TV. The vacant room has a double bed, desk, chair, sink, wardrobe and plenty of storage. The contract runs until 30th June 2013 and rent is £333.66 a month and includes all utilities .

There are currently four male undergraduates living in the flat and share two bathrooms.
    If this is of interest, private message me.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello So basically we have 1 spare room available in Lancaster near the train station. If anyone is interested then please PM me

Firstly it's £52 a week (not including bills). It's a 6 bedroom house, 2 girls, 3 boys at the minute. 4 second years and 1 post grad.

We have keys already but can only move in beginning of September, although you can store things in the basement if you wish over summer. It's got a decent size kitchen and living room, 2 bathrooms. There is space for parking a car too! Massive basement under the house

There is a summer retainer we have to pay. It's a 10 week retainer which equals half rent so £29.50 a week, which adds up to £295. We've all paid ours. This is a contract of the house and you will have to pay it if you want the house

Any questions feel free to ask away!
    Thank you
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

We have a spare room so are looking for a room mate. It is a four bed house about 10min walk from the Sainbury's in town.
    Rent is £80 a week including bills.

Please PM me for details/if you are interested

Thanks!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Recently, there have been a lot of posts about rooms for rent this coming academic year. Whilst these are beneficial for people still hunting for a room [and for insurance students to keep an eye on], there is a dedicated thread for Accommodation Classifieds on The Student Room.

This section can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=576.

For the time being, all adverts previously posted on the Lancaster Forum will be combined in this thread. They may - in future - be moved over to the main Accommodation Classifieds board.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Accommodation Available in Lancaster

• In the centre of town
    • Double bed
    • 2 other flatmates
    • Brand new building
    • £87 a week
    Message me for details.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    I am looking for a room on 26-30 of sep ! If there is any spare room, please message me ! Thanks all and nice to meet you guys!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Double bed rooms available for house minutes away from city station and Lancaster train station, spacious house with sound flatmates. £65 weekly without bills fairly cheap with house furnished...PM me for details!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 14, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.