Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Brookes Halls

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So just firmed my Oxford Brookes offer, (scary times). I was just looking at the halls, I wanted to know people's opinions on which halls are best to live in , especially socially etc. Thanks
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheney Student Village!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Last year I had friends in Cheney, Clive Booth and Paul Kent.

All seemed to have a fab year
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shnibbles)
    So just firmed my Oxford Brookes offer, (scary times). I was just looking at the halls, I wanted to know people's opinions on which halls are best to live in , especially socially etc. Thanks
    From what I have heard clive booth I was in warneford and have been there. They have elevators and key cards and theres a bar on site where they hold karoke and quiz nights.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dont pick your halls on how sociable you think they will be as ALL halls are sociable its about who you are with, one halls could be really social one year and not the next, its very flat dependent. Also Clive Booth is a large percentage people that have taken a gap year as they get put in the first draw for accomodation.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I lived in Clive Booth so can only talk on behalf of that. I can not describe how much of an amazing time i have had! How social it is depends on the type of people who live there every year but to be honest, from what I have heard, past and present, Clive Booth seems to be on top of the list. But as I have said, I can only speak from experience and from what I have been told
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Slade Park is any good ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shnibbles)
    Does anyone know if Slade Park is any good ?
    I live in Slade Park , its a very nice place to live, biggest rooms out of all the halls, free bus pass now, nearly a double bed, the rooms are stylish and high quality same as the kitchen....i would say its sociable but not ultra party mad as there are 2nd+3rd years living here as well.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killercow292)
    I live in Slade Park , its a very nice place to live, biggest rooms out of all the halls, free bus pass now, nearly a double bed, the rooms are stylish and high quality same as the kitchen....i would say its sociable but not ultra party mad as there are 2nd+3rd years living here as well.
    Yea Slade Park is really designed for 2nd years and above (im going to slade for 3rd year in a row as a 4th year in sept)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 18, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.