The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Right okay first, calm down. You have until mid August to send in your AP scores so don't worry. Second, have you gotten the official College Board transcript in the mail? If so, call or email the admissions office to see if you can scan them that. It's what I did last year for my 2009 and 2010 scores since somehow they didn't appear with my 2011 scores, and LSE were fine with it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by avash27
Right okay first, calm down. You have until mid August to send in your AP scores so don't worry. Second, have you gotten the official College Board transcript in the mail? If so, call or email the admissions office to see if you can scan them that. It's what I did last year for my 2009 and 2010 scores since somehow they didn't appear with my 2011 scores, and LSE were fine with it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I haven't receive official AP transcript yet, but I have contacted UCL and they do accept scanned form by email. So now I think I should call AP center and see if they have sent my mail already. BTW though 6067 is invalid number I found 7917 under name of University of London..so weird...and their address are the same, so I ordered to send there hopefully it will work :biggrin:

Thank you so much!! Now I feel much better now~~
Reply 3
Hi I'm Luthfi

I took AP exams as well and am holding a conditional offer from manchester.
I am wondering whether you have received your AP scores by mail by now?
Because I haven't gotten it. Thanks!
Reply 4
Hi! I have received my AP scores in the mail last week, if it helps. It depends which state you're in: I'm in North Carolina.
Reply 5
I haven‘t received the mail yet....and I am kind of worried because I live outside of USA:frown:
Reply 6
Got mine this morning! I live in surrey, England. I think you should receive it soon enough.
Good luck with your results!
Reply 7
Original post by luthlau
Got mine this morning! I live in surrey, England. I think you should receive it soon enough.
Good luck with your results!

it that a regular(surface) mail or a speeded one??
Reply 8
Not really sure. But I think it was the normal one. Have you not received yours?
Reply 9
Original post by luthlau
Not really sure. But I think it was the normal one. Have you not received yours?

not yet :c......
Reply 10
Email the university.
Reply 11
odd. why don't you try to send your score by phone? well it costs you extra 25$ but I heard that it will be sent quicker...
Reply 12

Original post by luthlau
odd. why don't you try to send your score by phone? well it costs you extra 25$ but I heard that it will be sent quicker...

I tried but it doesnt work. and i tried fax yesterday, it was successful:biggrin:
thx everyone!
Reply 13
Original post by chiek
I haven't receive official AP transcript yet, but I have contacted UCL and they do accept scanned form by email. So now I think I should call AP center and see if they have sent my mail already. BTW though 6067 is invalid number I found 7917 under name of University of London..so weird...and their address are the same, so I ordered to send there hopefully it will work :biggrin:

Thank you so much!! Now I feel much better now~~

So UCL and University of London are 2 extremely different things. UCL is an excellent University extremly highly rated while the University of London is rated very low.
Original post by RJMLM
So UCL and University of London are 2 extremely different things. UCL is an excellent University extremly highly rated while the University of London is rated very low.

This thread is 10 years old - please don't reply to old threads :smile:

Also UCL is part of the University of London, along with LSE, KCL, QMUL, SOAS etc. It's a federated university.

You may be referring to the UoL international programme, which granted does come across as a cash cow. But worth noting the UoL itself comprises many of the most well regarded unis in the country!

Latest