The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

bath spa uni applicants 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trudy13
Oh, well I'm sending mine off tomorrow so I dont know how quick they are to reply and stuff. I know people from other places have their room numbers and everything by now, I wanna know too1 :frown: x

can you tell me which email address i have to send? Cuz I am not sure if i am sending to the right e-mail address...:s-smilie:
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by colly92
Nice one they seem to reply pretty fast!

I applied through clearing last week so hopefully i get an offer! What course are you doing?

Hopefully I'll be on the business and management course :-) what have you applied for?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 122
Original post by Delphick93
Hopefully I'll be on the business and management course :-) what have you applied for?

Nice one business management will be really good to study! I have applied for tourism management course.. we may be in some of the same lectures as tourism is in the business/management school i think!
Reply 123
Original post by cheungstar
can you tell me which email address i have to send? Cuz I am not sure if i am sending to the right e-mail address...:s-smilie:

[email protected] that's the email address I sent it too but I still havent had a reply either :/ really hope they get back to me soon!
Reply 124
Original post by trudy13
Heyy! I havent replied to Unite yet, we have until the 27th :smile: x

What's this about Unite group? I just paid the money? X

Original post by allstar93

Me too. I don't think it said anything on the letter about replying... Unless I just didn't read it properly.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 126

Its for Waterside and Charlton court only I think, Unite is the company that owns those buildings :smile: x
I'm in Langton and in L5, so is L the floor or block, and 5 the room? Thanks :smile:
Hi All, I've doing Education too, very nervous about meeting people as I am travelling from home instead of living in Bath...but sooo excited!!Be good to chat to some people on my course before we start. Not long now! :-)
Original post by tiffanylily93

I've firmed Education studies too! :smile:
Is anyone studying drama and English literature at bath spa starting this September? I'm doing both those courses and it would be great to get chatting to a few people before starting, also of anyone's staying at Langton house i would love to hear from you! So excited to move down there!

Ive applied for Drama Studies too, never got to look round any of the drama area though or talk to anyone about it so i hope i like it!
Reply 130
Original post by hanhan1905
Ive applied for Drama Studies too, never got to look round any of the drama area though or talk to anyone about it so i hope i like it!

The course does sound amazing! I can't wait :smile:

Reply 131
Anyone who's applied or got given independant housing heard anything yet? apart from the email that i confirm the choice without specific details I still have no idea where or who i'll be living with!
Original post by trudy13
[email protected] that's the email address I sent it too but I still havent had a reply either :/ really hope they get back to me soon!

thanks for your help, I managed to call them later on and realised they havent check for any updates...:s-smilie: may i ask where have you chosen to live?
Reply 133
thanks for your help, I managed to call them later on and realised they havent check for any updates...:s-smilie: may i ask where have you chosen to live?

I'm in Waterside Court, you?x
Original post by trudy13
I'm in Waterside Court, you?x

Charlton Court :smile:
Charlton Court :smile:

Im in Carlton court too, what's your room number and stuff!?
Im in Carlton court too, what's your room number and stuff!?

hi there :smile: i think i m in flat D455 room B,how about you?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 137
YAY! found out today my results have been recieved and my conditional offer is now unconditional, so will definitely be coming to bath spa in september can't wait.:biggrin:
hi there :smile: i think i m in flat D455 room B,how about you?

I'm in d251 room d! I want to find people in my flat!
I'm in d251 room d! I want to find people in my flat!

I see... I m a bit worry about my results now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending