:dontknow: I didn't design it, but thanks for doing it anyway :smile:

In case anyone's confused, it's about me asking people to do this quick survey

done
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Yeah sure, thank you :biggrin:

:dontknow: I didn't design it, but thanks for doing it anyway :smile:

In case anyone's confused, it's about me asking people to do this quick survey

Done:smile:.

Very depressed I'm now in the oldest age bracket though.
Bit quiet on here of late.

Missed most of the episodes last week, but have now caught up due to being on school holidays! What do people think? Surely Troy's got to go after being boffed on the head and keeping people hostage!
You'd think so, but you know full well he's going to spin it so it looks like Jade and Sonya were trying to kill him. As is the way in soap land.
Reply 5005
Original post by adsyrah
You'd think so, but you know full well he's going to spin it so it looks like Jade and Sonya were trying to kill him. As is the way in soap land.

ive pretty much stopped watching now troys back.
Toadie is so stupid considering he's a lawyer, and Callum said he was fine so no idea why Jade and Sonia barged in, and then assaulted Troy. He's obviously a nutter but they've just made everything so much harder.
This episode is pissing me off, he did the right thing. Troy told him that Sonia and Jade did it, so he had to tell the police.
Had to share this, it's a promo for something that we're not even close to at Aussie pace yet.

Contains spoilers :sly:

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
Had to share this, it's a promo for something that we're not even close to at Aussie pace yet.

Contains spoilers :sly:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by adsyrah

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm finally starting to warm to Rhys- it can't have been easy for him to tell the police about Troy but he did, even if it put Jade at risk of jail. It was the right call to make at the time.
I have always liked rhys.

Probably because he seems like a real character, not an overly nice acting yet obviously selfish fraud like most of the others.
Original post by kbountra
I'm finally starting to warm to Rhys- it can't have been easy for him to tell the police about Troy but he did, even if it put Jade at risk of jail. It was the right call to make at the time.

Same! I never used to like him, but now I think he's alright.
ok officially in love with Zoe! I love how determined she got after susan blew her off. That said I think that she has misjudged susan in terms of character but I just love her passion
Original post by Complex Simplicity
ok officially in love with Zoe! I love how determined she got after susan blew her off. That said I think that she has misjudged susan in terms of character but I just love her passion

I love how a person who is an expect in PR is judging people and having a major go at them after just meeting them, based on nothing. Similar to Toadie and his terrible lawyer skills outside of his job
Agreed, I think Rhys did the right thing by telling the police what Troy told him.

I'm not keen on Zoe, but maybe that's cos I generally like Susan (although answering her phone when Zoe was trying of appologise was rude.)
Original post by LTC1409
(although answering her phone when Zoe was trying of appologise was rude.)

How is it? It was an important call from Toadie. I don't get it, I'm sure she apologised to her as she answered, this is more than enough.
Hey I'm on holiday right now and sadly Channel 5 isn't working on the Sky box here :frown:
Does anyone mind giving me a quick overview of what has happened this week? :smile:
Original post by little_wizard123
How is it? It was an important call from Toadie. I don't get it, I'm sure she apologised to her as she answered, this is more than enough.

She just kinda picked up the phone and started talking.

I would have at least said 'sorry, I really have to take this' before picking up the phone, or something along those lines, which I don't think she did really.

Quick Reply

Latest