The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

2012/13 Accommodation - Getting to know people

I'm not the original thread starter but his post got deleted which automatically made me the thread starter so I might as well use it.

For those who have been allocated accommodation, put your flat number up here and see who else is near you :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
none taken, i agree with what you're saying
sorry for the repeat postings

how do i change the name of the thread?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Matas9310
none taken, i agree with what you're saying
sorry for the repeat postings

how do i change the name of the thread?

sorry I genuinely just edited my post but I can just delete this thread if you want so you can start your own :smile:

because your post got deleted or you deleted it, it automatically made me the thread starter for some reason so you can't change anything but your own post if that makes sense.
Reply 3
ah thats fair enough :smile:
Reply 4
ROB House 45 Room 5, Roberts Way Phase 2, anyone?
Reply 5
Roberts way phase 2, house 42, room 4.
Reply 6
Flat 12 Telford Court Block B!
Reply 7
Telford Block C Flat 22
Reply 8
De hav Aldenham flat 16 :smile:
Reply 9
telford block M flat 72!
Reply 10
Telford court block N flat 84!
Reply 11
Roberts Way Phase 2, House 39. Quote me if you're in my house! :smile:
Reply 12
Telford Court block E Flat 36
Reply 13
how do u know what room you are in already? i paid the deposit i know im in telford court but how do i find out the room number? i havnt done the online induction yet either
Reply 14
Original post by nithin18
how do u know what room you are in already? i paid the deposit i know im in telford court but how do i find out the room number? i havnt done the online induction yet either

How do you know you are in Telford Court? If you received a letter about what accommodation you are in you will also have been told what room and stuff you are in. Have a look on the contract.
Reply 15

It should be on your offer of accomodation. Mine was on the attachment that came with the email.
Reply 16
found it thanks, btw is anyone bringing a mini fridge?
Original post by F Ellen
It should be on your offer of accomodation. Mine was on the attachment that came with the email.
Reply 17

glad you found it, have a look out at the forums, perhaps you'll be able to find some of your flat mates on here already :smile:

Also replied to your pm.
Reply 18

I read in this thread that a mini fridge is provided in Roberts Way rooms but don't know about Telford. But it's an old post from 2006 (with old prices *sigh* wish I really was paying £73 a week instead of £94!) so it could have changed since then, maybe a current student can confirm for you
Reply 19
Original post by F Ellen
I read in this thread that a mini fridge is provided in Roberts Way rooms but don't know about Telford. But it's an old post from 2006 (with old prices *sigh* wish I really was paying £73 a week instead of £94!) so it could have changed since then, maybe a current student can confirm for you

Roberts way indeed has mini fridges, Telford court has not :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending