Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats your personality?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Now, I'm in no way saying that the Myers Briggs Test (especially a simplified internet version) is an indicator of what your true personality, however, i thought it was quite interesting to see how my result corresponded to my personality.

I'm INFP, although on a few tests I've also came up INFJ. Seems very like me, I'm a "dreamer" and an "idealist."

Take the test:

http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html

Does it correspond to your actual personality? Check more in depth here.

https://www.personalitypage.com/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I came out as ISTJ, but I found it difficult to pigeon hole my personality so to speak. For example, elements of both 'Sensing' and 'Intuition' apply to me... Reading the profile for that personality type, the majority of it sounds nothing like me. A few things were true, but it doesn't seem like a particularly in depth or accurate test.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've done the test a few times over a 5 year period and came out with INTJ and INTP.

Based on the descriptions given for the types I would say they're closer to my natural personality then any of the other types. Although I think people usually change over time and your personality type can change regularly so it's more based upon the frame of mind your in when you take the test.

I'm naturally an introvert with potential to become an extrovert, I did an 'experiment' which changed my frame of mind for a while. I would basically do the opposite to what I thought. When invited out to parties I would usually make excuses to not go so when I did this experiment I had to say yes. It changed my frame of mind and made me more extroverted, I went to parties, met new people and made new friends after I had forgotten it was an experiment. So to end my rambling I think it depends on your frame off mind taking the test if I had took it during my 'experiment' I proberly would of got an extroverted type.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dont need a personality because of my looks
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    ISFJ.

I would say the test was pretty accurate for me.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    INTJ. The description of my personality is scarily accurate! And apparently I have made the right career choice - "I am rarely encountered outside my laboratory". Maybe there's hope for the Biomedical Science route yet, I might mention it in my next interview!
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    In 2009 I got ENFJ, but I've just done it again and I got INTJ, which sounds a lot like me now.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i sold my personality on ebay, john barrowman bought it.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    ISTJ for me. Dominant Introverted Sensing.
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    ISTP for me
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    :thumbsup:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    INFP
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    INFJ dunno what that means though

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I normally get INTJ or INTP on these tests, which suit me pretty well.
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    I came out as INFP -- the page had too much to read though
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    ENTP
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got ISTJ which does seem very like me.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    INTP
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    INFJ, which I would say is pretty well-matched to my perception of my personality. Although, I felt like some of the options which I'd naturally associate with my personality contained criteria that didn't quite match, yet I was still better matched to those letters than the other ones. Currently, I'm quite introverted, but it'd be interesting to retake the test in a few years time, and see if my personality has changed in any way, according to the test.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ESFJ

where are my other ESFJ bros at?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 4, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.