This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Germany :smile:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 461
Cool :smile:

Reply 462
Hey I'm trying to get on to accept my accommodation offer, but when I click the link in the email, this comes up:

Sorry - Server Error
Sorry, but the server is experiencing problems processing your request. You may have come from an incorrect link or made an error when typing the URL.

Please try again; if the problem persists notify the system administrator.
Original post by Harley
Hey I'm trying to get on to accept my accommodation offer, but when I click the link in the email, this comes up:

Sorry - Server Error
Sorry, but the server is experiencing problems processing your request. You may have come from an incorrect link or made an error when typing the URL.

Please try again; if the problem persists notify the system administrator.

I got that, and it still sent me email confirmation and processed my request. :smile:
Reply 464
Original post by BritainPersonified
I got that, and it still sent me email confirmation and processed my request. :smile:

I never even got to the stage to click 'confirm' :P It won't let me log in :P
Original post by Harley
I never even got to the stage to click 'confirm' :P It won't let me log in :P

That's awkward :smile: I'd just phone up tomorrow and ask- I think it's all you can do.
Reply 466
Original post by BritainPersonified
That's awkward :smile: I'd just phone up tomorrow and ask- I think it's all you can do.

Sounds like a plan, I need to phone tomorrow about something else anyway, so if it's not fixed itself by then i'll ask about that too :smile:
Reply 467
Original post by jessy_556
I'm in flat 77 tooooo :biggrin:

I am too! :biggrin:
Reply 468
Just off the phone to RGU, they confirmed that Freshers Week starts on the 17th of September, and then classes start the following week :smile:
Reply 469
Original post by Harley
Just off the phone to RGU, they confirmed that Freshers Week starts on the 17th of September, and then classes start the following week :smile:

Thanks for the info, I wanted to phone them about that as well. :biggrin:
Reply 470
Original post by L.moffat
I am too! :biggrin:

YAAAAY Hi :3
Reply 471
Just confirmed my accommodation :biggrin: planning on moving up on the 15th:smile: whens everyone else planning on moving in? :smile:
Reply 472
I confirmed mine earlier too :smile: I'm moving in on the 15th too, it's my wee sisters birthday on the 14th so I want to be home for that before moving away :tongue:
Reply 473
Yeah wouldn't want to miss that :smile: can't wait to move in, hope they tell us what happening at freshers soon though :biggrin:

Reply 474
Guess I'm going to be lonely since I'll be moving in on 8th when the lease starts haha, just want to get away from home and have a fresh start.
Give me more time to learn my way around Aberdeen, learn where all the different shops are and so on.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 475
I was considering moving in then but want to spend time at home before I move away and my mum took the first two weeks in September off, since I've been working full time all summer and don't finish until the 31st August

Reply 476
Original post by Enigma7
Guess I'm going to be lonely since I'll be moving in on 8th when the lease starts haha, just want to get away from home and have a fresh start.
Give me more time to learn my way around Aberdeen, learn where all the different shops are and so on.

I'm moving in on the 8th too for the same reasons, so I'm glad I'm not the only one :biggrin: Everyone else seems to be moving on the 15th, haha
Reply 477
Im moving on the 9th :biggrin:
Reply 478
I've just accepted Crathie Student Village anyone else???

Original post by Enigma7

If I remember right i'm next door to you? I'm moving in on the 8th too and so are at least two of my flat mates. Stop by and say hello :P
I'm the same- getting really excited for being able to just start a new :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest