The Student Room Group

TSR hindi/urdu thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
mein urdu bht achi tarha say jaanti hu kyunkeh meri madri zubaan hi yahi hai...... kiya idhar koi hai jissay bht achi urdu aati ho? mein nahi hu:biggrin:
Reply 1081
Original post by A level Az
How do you say "I am depressed" and "Dad's making fun of me"?

mein udaas hun-or-papa mera mazaaq ura rahey hain:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone doing their a2 Urdu tomoz?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hi Guys,

Mera naam Shoaib hai aur main abhi GCSE exams kay liye par raha hoon. Mujhe Cricket mein behat dilchaspi hai!
Reply 1084
Original post by Cricket1256
Hi Guys,

Mera naam Shoaib hai aur main abhi GCSE exams kay liye par raha hoon. Mujhe Cricket mein behat dilchaspi hai!

GCSEs? Kaunsa subjects?
Original post by A level Az
"Dad's making fun of me"?

Walid sahab mera mazaaq urra rahe hein.

:biggrin:
Hi guys
I was just wondering around the thread.
I'm not Indian but I have family that are and I have a bit of a grasp of the Hindi language.
Mujhe tori tori aati hai. :smile:
I would really love to learn to speak punjabi tho.
Reply 1087
Original post by Mahjabin_Syeda
Hi guys
I'm not Indian but I have family that are and I have a bit of a grasp of the Hindi language.

Hhahaa we are all learning so don't worry.
Reply 1088
Original post by Mahjabin_Syeda
Hi guys

ham sab, urdu seekhne ke hamil hain bas thori si mehnat aur tawajoh se kaam lena hai aur zaban men rawani ajaigi :wink:
hello, I can't speak english fluently. I am trying to improve it but unfortunately not quite successful. I did my A level this year and inspite of that I can't speak. I am basically a very shy person since i was born :frown: I am not very talktive and that might be the one reason of not having a full grasp of english. I do have problem when i speak. I just wanna know that how can this forum help me to improve my english. I need help from everybody on this forum.I speak fluent urdu/punjabi and I have been in UK for 2 years.
Reply 1090
Original post by Long Time Coming
Hindi :ahee:

I can't read or write. :redface:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2647470
Reply 1091
mera nam kershana heir.
Reply 1092
i love to learn gujarathi language
اور یھاں سب لوگوں کا کیا حال ہے ؟ :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
During the summer holidays, I'm gonna learn Urdu again. I can speak and understand it perfectly :smile: but struggle to write and read it :frown: so I'm gonna have to learn it all from the beginning again. :mad:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending