Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is my youtube video ok??

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
  • View Poll Results: Did you like it?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%

• 5 followers

ReputationRep:

Is this a good video, i'm not too sure, so can you guys give me some feedback.
    So i can decide whether to carry on with this stuff.
    Thank you.

Edit- really... what did i say to deserve a neg rating?
    i'm not trying to advertise here, opinions only
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i think its great
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DumDum:))
    Yes, i think its great
    Thanks, i just need more people's views
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Its good but if want it to be more successful you'll need to pass it around to friends
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    there wasnt much sound?? very quiet
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice Video.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisturbingKand0R)
    Thanks, i just need more people's views
    Nice video!!
    To get more views and likes update your profile completely and make some changes as per the search engines algorithm and socialize you video.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    It was alright
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    well check my out too and feel the vibes http://www.amazon.de/dp/B008BMCF34
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Thank you.

You should have put 'fan made' in the video's title. That might be part of the reason it received 11 dislikes. It's also too quiet for the first two minutes. After that it's fine though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was like what was this at the beginning and then I thought you made this animation because I saw the sun/moon/planet blasting off and I was like mmm interesting, wonder if you made this. What does this mean then the this lame font came up looking unproffessional. I LOVE the font that you used for your youtube username because that looked proffessional but the other fonts that you use to describe the theme of your film and what it is about was just too lame it almost spoilt the whole video. Then I when I saw the camera sort a like..slowly positioning itself towards this town, you know like show the top then go down to the town if you know what I mean, I thought the movie finally began and then that lame font came up again describing the story, I was just confused whether this was a trailer or what? Obviously later realised it was a fan vid and the rest was okay. I like how you kept it dark and swift fading and stuff. Pretty cool. (: What are you studying?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Thumb up mate. Carry on with what youre doing.

Ive also recently created a youtube channel and upload random 'trying to be funny' videos lol. I hardly have any subscribers or views tho. I dont know how to get more views.

Anyways check out my channel. And sub if you can.

Www.youtube.com/zaynabzone

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That was amazing! I have to admit though, at the start I thought there was something wrong with my speakers lol, great video, keep going!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Thank you.

That was awesome dude. Liked it very much. I agree with "Wiska", I didn't hear much either and thought my speakers wasn't working or something but after a couple of minutes all was well.

May I ask what did you use for the video editing software?

P.S Gave you a positive rating to hopefully overcome the negative ones!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiska)
    That was amazing! I have to admit though, at the start I thought there was something wrong with my speakers lol, great video, keep going!
    Couldn't have agreed with you more buddy. Same with what you said for the first part of your comment lol but yh, he/she did a great job.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Yours is really good. Is mine ok lol?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANewStudent)
    I was like what was this at the beginning and then I thought you made this animation because I saw the sun/moon/planet blasting off and I was like mmm interesting, wonder if you made this. What does this mean then the this lame font came up looking unproffessional. I LOVE the font that you used for your youtube username because that looked proffessional but the other fonts that you use to describe the theme of your film and what it is about was just too lame it almost spoilt the whole video. Then I when I saw the camera sort a like..slowly positioning itself towards this town, you know like show the top then go down to the town if you know what I mean, I thought the movie finally began and then that lame font came up again describing the story, I was just confused whether this was a trailer or what? Obviously later realised it was a fan vid and the rest was okay. I like how you kept it dark and swift fading and stuff. Pretty cool. (: What are you studying?
    Thanks, sorry for the late reply I haven't really been on recently. Yh i thought the font was pretty bad looking back now, but hey I was bored and for less than 4hrs of work on it, its not too shabby. If I was to do it again I would change that though. I'm doin my A2s, applying to Neuroscience this year.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zkhan123)

Yours is really good. Is mine ok lol?
    Thanks, I thought yours is good too, keep it up
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude6230)
    That was awesome dude. Liked it very much. I agree with "Wiska", I didn't hear much either and thought my speakers wasn't working or something but after a couple of minutes all was well.

May I ask what did you use for the video editing software?

P.S Gave you a positive rating to hopefully overcome the negative ones!
    Thanks, I didn't really use an editing software, that's why the sound wasn't really great and same goes for the font. I made it as a one off thing, so there wasn't much point in getting software, but thanks for the comments
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I didn't really use an editing software, that's why the sound wasn't really great and same goes for the font. I made it as a one off thing, so there wasn't much point in getting software, but thanks for the comments
    No worries. Was worth the watch=)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.