The Student Room Group

SGUL Nicosia

This is slightly premature, considering I'm still undergoing my undergraduate degree, but I hope to apply for graduate medicine soon after.

So I'm just wanting some overall information on what medicine at Nicosia is like?The entry requirements and the course itself?

Before anyone asks, I prefer the prospect of studying abroad, rather than staying in the uk.:smile:
Reply 1
then this school should suit you nicely
ex-pen-sive.
Reply 3
Original post by MattKneale
ex-pen-sive.

Well thank you for stating the obvious; I was hoping to find out if any financial help would offered. It states on the website that US and Canadians are eligible for some kind of loan to cover all expensives, but nothing about the UK.
Original post by miley
Well thank you for stating the obvious; I was hoping to find out if any financial help would offered. It states on the website that US and Canadians are eligible for some kind of loan to cover all expensives, but nothing about the UK.

You didn't state that in your question; you asked for general information. Suit yourself!
Reply 5
There is some financial help available to UK students (slightly reduced fees) but overall this programme is expensive. Also, for the requirements they need a GAMSAT/MCAT on top of your undergraduate degree. If you have 100K to invest then this programme could be the best alternative in Europe.

Quick Reply

Latest