The Student Room Group
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website

plymouth marjon accommodation

hi every one,
my names emma and ive just recieved a letter of acceptance to stay in hudson student accommodation on campus, i was hoping to get chatting to other people who will be staying there or near there before i move :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Emma, I will be going to Marjon in September so I will be down there, I won't be on campus though, I'm staying at a house just down the road. What course are you doing? Xx:smile:
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, what's your name? I'm doing speech and language therapy what are you doing? Xx
Reply 3
I'll be going in september too studying Media Production :smile: Already applied for accommodation months ago but haven't received any letters of acceptance, did it come in the post for you?
Reply 4
Victoria :smile: I'm doing early years education :smile: where are you coming from? Xx
Reply 5
I'm coming from Birkenhead Victoria how about you? And Craig I had an unconditional offer so when you get the grades you'll get a letter and a UV pen :s through the post, where will you be moving from?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Hi! I'm hopefully staying on campus too just waiting for a letter to confirm soon hopefully!
Reply 7
Hey, I'v just has my accomidation letter through going to be staying in Tufnell if anyone else is?
Reply 8
Original post by emmanic
I'm coming from Birkenhead Victoria how about you? And Craig I had an unconditional offer so when you get the grades you'll get a letter and a UV pen :s through the post, where will you be moving from?

Ahh right, i've already got my grades and sent them in, just says conditional on ucas still haha :/ I'm moving down from Manchester, quite the trek lol :smile:
Reply 9
Yeh I know how you feel I'm 40 mins away from you. Im staying gown the way from you I'm in Hudson

I just received my letter for accommodation in Coleridge :smile:
Original post by emmanic
Hi, what's your name? I'm doing speech and language therapy what are you doing? Xx

I've just finished my second year of SLT at Marjon, so if you have any questions about the course, feel free to ask. :smile:
Reply 12
Emma, I'm coming from Birmingham! :smile: I'm not staying t halls though :frown: staying in a house just down the road! Xx
Reply 13
Really that's so nice, do you kind if i take your email address please? X

Original post by emmanic
Really that's so nice, do you kind if i take your email address please? X

I don't give my email address out on forums (have in the past, and got spammed to death), but you can send me a PM on here through the Inbox feature at the top. :smile:
Reply 15
Oh yeh that makes sense, ok thanks :smile:

Reply 16
Hi! I've had my offer confirmed at marjon now, how long after did you get the letter about accommodation? Also any ideas about deposits? Just thought I'd see what I could find out! Aha thanksss
Reply 17
Just got my accommodation letter, I'm in Clark! Anyone else there too?
Reply 18
I'm in Hudson but I think that's just a few away from you, where are you coming from?

Reply 19
Im in Tufnell Halls.. anyone else staying there? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending