The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Homeland... Picked it up for £5 at that highstreet trade in shop

Graphics are awful but the multiplayer is refreshingly different so i would recommend
Currently it's a fair mix of replaying fallout New vegas and Minecraft. Both of those are so wonderfully addictive.
Tend to be nipping between TF2 on my PC and the new Kingdom Hearts game on my 3DS. Both are awesome.
Playing through Arkham City NG+ while I wait for Dark Souls to arrive. Hopefully should be here tomorrow.
Dota 2, waiting on Guild wars 2
Bit of a backlog going on:

Arkham Asylum
Dragon Age II
Skyrim
MGS 3D

Gonna hit Mass Effect 3 shortly too.
Just started playing Crysis 2 today.
Reply 3467
Assassin's creed 2
Why, I'm playing Minecraft for X360 of course :wink:
On a Batman binge. Attempting Platinum runs for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Trying not to cheat.

Riddler :angry:
Reply 3470
I have a huge list of games, and I get frustrated by having them all, I like to concentrate on a few games at a time so I deleted EVERYTHING and left the following:

SWTOR (Have to always have an mmorpg, did WoW for a few weeks, didn't like it but now I am in absolutely maddening love with SWTOR and can't get enough)

BF3 (Have to have a multiplayer shooter! was COD:BO before this and CS:s-smilie: before that!)

Spec Ops: the line (Single player experience, after finishing this I will be doing fear 1)

Trine 2 (Co-op finishing it with my bro right now - my co-op game before this was L4D2)

The one genre that's missing that I like is RTS, which I will hold off till I am done with trine 2 and take a break from SWTOR, I will then play Generals 2 (which I hope will be out by then!)

EDIT: deleted a repeated word -_-
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3471
I'm really just a casual gamer these days

Counter Strike: Source I regularly play it to pass the time at my workplace, or whenever I'm for a quick game. Been playing Counter-Strike since the Beta 5 version over a decade ago. Proud to say I'm old school lol.

BF3 I've got it on the PS3. I play it considerably less compared to CS:s-smilie: though.

Mass Effect 2 Replaying this again on the PS3 to refresh my memory before I purchase Mass Effect 3 :biggrin:
Reply 3472
Playstation DVD drive broken T__T waiting ages for china parts to fix...
Slender.
Reply 3474
Dead Island, near completing it. Football Manager too, because it is rather addictive.
My friend and I got surprisingly into Zoo Tycoon 2 the other day. They should mention that it can be played by 18 year olds as well on the box...

I can see how cool this shall make me seem in the context on this thread.
Reply 3476
Original post by With an Accent
My friend and I got surprisingly into Zoo Tycoon 2 the other day. They should mention that it can be played by 18 year olds as well on the box...

I can see how cool this shall make me seem in the context on this thread.

Are you serious? :s-smilie: I am not having ago or anything I fully respect other people's gaming choices. We get crapped on by the media and this is not the time to turn on each other and mock/disrespect other gaming tastes but I just found it odd until I looked it up and I can't find it interesting, but I can understand how it can be, though.
Reply 3477
Batman: Arkham City

Totally forgot how AMAZING this bad-boy game was!!!
Original post by Femto
Batman: Arkham City

Totally forgot how AMAZING this bad-boy game was!!!

Me too, just finished the last Riddler hostage. Getting the rest of the trophies and then on to Riddler's Revenge!
Reply 3479
I need to play Mass Effect 3 :tongue:

Latest