The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3480
Wandering Knights, I guess most of you may never heard of this game.
I just finished Need for speed the run, worst racing game EVER. Gonna get Portal 2 next

ps. ps3 for lyf
Original post by Glitch96
I just finished Need for speed the run, worst racing game EVER. Gonna get Portal 2 next

ps. ps3 for lyf

It received 3/10 rating from some of the critics. I've never played it, but I'm curious how did they mess it up then?
I'm playing the "Is my laptop broken because of a GPU hardware issue or a graphics driver issue" game. It's awful, wouldn't recommend, even from the bargain bin.

... and so I'm playing BF3 on my playstation
Original post by noggins
It received 3/10 rating from some of the critics. I've never played it, but I'm curious how did they mess it up then?

I only really played it just so i could say i played it, and problems include...

Storyline is cringe worth, and lame

on foot cutscenes are pointless and the button prompts disappeared on mine

Got my Porsche 911 GT3 RS, gets overtaken by a renault megane that apparently has 700HP

i only used about 5 cars, because unlocking them is terrible, i somehow unlocked a bmw M3 from the start, you dont buy cars, and you swap cars at random petrol stations.

The driving physics are SO BAD, hot pursuits was better, the lightest steering adjustment makes the car go miles and i play GT5 so i should have bossed it but had to drop difficulty :mad:

and i rented it thankfully.... /rant :biggrin:
Going around Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV exterminating all the flying rats (pigeons). About a quarter of the way through! My last save was from 2011 but I'm sure I played it earlier this year :confused:
just finished Mass Effect. AWESOME game, but don't feel like playing Mass Effect 2. too many new characters for my liking i have invested so much in the first game characters. but then I am supposed to fend off the Reapers from the galaxy....
Hey, check me out everybody! I'm dancin', I'm dancin!
My housemate left his game on, standing next to claptrap, while he went to chat on Skype. For an hour.

An hour of non-stop idle quotes :|
Max Payne 3. Bit of mindless fun - right up my street.
Finally got round to playing Jurassic Park: The Game by Telltale (Mac). I enjoyed it mostly because I love the movies/books but man the controls were really goddamn fiddly and cumbersome for what is a point and click adventure. Some of the dialogue made it excessively light-hearted, more exploration would have been nice too...
(edited 11 years ago)
Assassin's Creed II on ps3 :love:
I just realised one of the mercenaries in the Jurassic Park game sounds a lot like the cookie monster from Sesame Street. Game ruined!
Reply 3493
Civilization V
Reply 3494
I started to get into dwarf fortress, then a undead elf killed all my dwarfs. That was the first and last time I played dwarf fortress.
Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer. Maybe followed with some Binding of Isaac, the ultimate demon bible bashing cross-dress simulator. <3
Flicking between:

Saints Row 3
Silent Hill 2
Skyrim
Day Z

Loving them all so far!
Original post by PrincessNikNak
Flicking between:

Saints Row 3
Silent Hill 2
Skyrim
Day Z

Loving them all so far!

Saints Row 3 and Skyrim = <3

I've had so much fun on SR3. It's utterly mental.
I've been playing:
League of Legends
Team Fortress 2
PAYDAY: The Heist

Need to play more Skyrim at some point but I've not been too fussed about any of my 360 games.
Original post by Miss Trololol

I've had so much fun on SR3. It's utterly mental.

It's soooo good! It's nice to play a game that you can have fun with and mess around. It's been a while since I've found a game that stops trying to be all dark and serious and just enjoys manic stupid chaos!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100P

Latest