The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
i added some people (malossi136)
but my internet is being a bit of a fail atm (ever since new patch actually :/ )
i will play later when internet is a little better :smile:
Reply 1981
Original post by cyfer
Paddy and MEX want to play a game today? I'm going for a run now but I'll be back in an hour or two, if you're free.

Original post by paddy__power
Up for some more games later?

I can support you if you like.

Sure, I'm on now :h: Paddy you don't have to support every game, just whoever is last pick can do it, but it worked really well when you played it yesterday!

Original post by lNurl
is any girl play LoL apart from me in here?! or it's abnormal for a girl to play such games?

Hey, I played with another girl from this thread once, she was literally just starting out though and only a beginner. What summoner level are you?
My in game name is phasexd if anyone wants to play a few, I'm relatively new and pretty bad though - not hit 30 yet!
There was another girl on this thread, but she was a dirty leaver :///
Original post by M_E_X
Sure, I'm on now :h: Paddy you don't have to support every game, just whoever is last pick can do it, but it worked really well when you played it yesterday!

Hey, I played with another girl from this thread once, she was literally just starting out though and only a beginner. What summoner level are you?

You've gone :moon:

Oh I know but I need to practice supporting as it is my worst position :smile:
Reply 1985
Original post by M_E_X

level 26
im not beginner, and not pro( i have only 70 normal wins, usually i play against bot so i can win ^^
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1986
Original post by lNurl
level 26
im not beginner, and not pro( i have only 70 normal wins, usually i play against bot so i can win ^^

Cool, what's your summoner name? I'm Smilerrr. I'm actually playing with some others from TSR just now :h:
Reply 1987
Original post by M_E_X
Cool, what's your summoner name? I'm Smilerrr. I'm actually playing with some others from TSR just now :h:

my summoner name is LandofFire :smile:
Reply 1988
Original post by Dajaffer
I've played HON since its release (before LoL). Tried LoL but it was just too **** due to the fact of always being teamed with absolute **** players all the time, and the gameplay is just far too slow for me to enjoy, unlike HoN or Dota2, which I reckon is much more difficult. Started playing the Dota2 beta! Awesome game.

I think the game play is actually faster in LoL (?). I'll agree that HoN/DotA are harder and probably have a higher skill gap, too. LoL is just a more fun game I think and that is what has attracted the larger following as well as the more aggressive meta (debatle ofc). But sometimes I kind of get what you mean re: carrying games. In HoN/DotA (aside from playing support, which is arguably harder to carry a game with in HoN/DotA than LoL) you can really HARD carry games. For example, one troll in LoL can throw a game easily. In HoN/Dota, that's not the case.
Reply 1989
Original post by M_E_X

Mind if i add you?

Getting sick of being trolled in Solo :<

I'm not the best by any means, but I have some common sense :P
Finally got past the 1200 mark, my lowest was around 680, was definitely under 700.

It's a good feeling but I've still got a long way to go, I was stuck at 800 for a while until I learnt how to carry 4 people. Won so many 4v5s where someone wouldn't connect at all.
Reply 1991
Anyone else want to play? Been playing with Smilerr and Paddy recently but they're both busy.

So far 9 TSR premade games, 9 wins in a row!

Best score:
12/0/3 First game with Smilerr

Worst score:
3/1/8 or 5/2/9 depending on how you look at it.

Feels good to win :colone:
Reply 1992
Original post by Falcon91
Mind if i add you?

Getting sick of being trolled in Solo :<

I'm not the best by any means, but I have some common sense :P

Yeah go for it, of course :h:

Original post by cyfer
Anyone else want to play? Been playing with Smilerr and Paddy recently but they're both busy.

Best score:

Worst score:

Now will you stop saying "I'm not even that good"? :tongue:

Original post by Sweetcorn_1
Finally got past the 1200 mark, my lowest was around 680, was definitely under 700.

It's a good feeling but I've still got a long way to go, I was stuck at 800 for a while until I learnt how to carry 4 people. Won so many 4v5s where someone wouldn't connect at all.

Congrats :smile: If you can get to 1250 ELO then I think that's bronze, which is when you get a reward at the end of the season. Well done!
Reply 1993
Original post by cyfer

Best score:

Worst score:

Whats your add? Play with me and you can have some fun losing :P
Reply 1994
Whats your add? Play with me and you can have some fun losing :P

I'm Mukilab, what's your profile name?
Reply 1995
Original post by M_E_X

Now will you stop saying "I'm not even that good"? :tongue:

It's all about playing with good people :P

But seriously, you give me far too much credit. Without you and Arian we would never have won.
Reply 1996
Original post by cyfer
I'm Mukilab, what's your profile name?

In7 Shockwavez

(I've really got to get that changed haha)

I think I've found my place once more as Wukong, taking a bit of a break from playing AP casters/support. But for the life of me, I cannot play an AD carry it would seem.

Edit: Did you warn you cyfer :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1997
In7 Shockwavez

I think I've found my place once more as Wukong, taking a bit of a break from playing AP casters/support. But for the life of me, I cannot play an AD carry it would seem.

It wasn't our play that lost the game, it was the mentality. I've seen teams come back from worse than that and win. Everyone just gave up, with even a surrender vote coming out in the end.

Anyways, I'm going to get skype because the chat always goes by too fast to read.

Just got skype? Does anyone else have it, and usernames?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1998
Original post by cyfer
It wasn't our play that lost the game, it was the mentality. I've seen teams come back from worse than that and win. Everyone just gave up, with even a surrender vote coming out in the end.

Anyways, I'm going to get skype because the chat always goes by too fast to read.

True, I try to not surrender but I think with Vayne/Yorick revive we really had our work cut out. Ah I thought you and Mex may have been on skype together, yeah its deffo helpful.
In7 Shockwavez

I really like Wukong. I find he has some early mana issues top if you find yourself needing to trade with the likes of Garen (which of course you should avoid) but I have carried many games with Wukong.

Quick Reply

Latest