The Student Room Group

MySQA 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Saw a post on the results day thread which read, "On the off-chance anyone here has an unconditional from St Andrews, you will be able to see your results as they've messed up again. Just log into e-vision and check your entry qualifications (or you can see them via advising aswell I'm sure). Other universities have done the same in the past so maybe worth a check incase your future uni has done it too."

Just thought I'd post this incase anyone hasn't seen it and is in this predicament, I'm not sadly.
Original post by Dhill94
Saw a post on the results day thread which read, "On the off-chance anyone here has an unconditional from St Andrews, you will be able to see your results as they've messed up again. Just log into e-vision and check your entry qualifications (or you can see them via advising aswell I'm sure). Other universities have done the same in the past so maybe worth a check incase your future uni has done it too."

Just thought I'd post this incase anyone hasn't seen it and is in this predicament, I'm not sadly.

Cheeers, forgot to post here :tongue:
Reply 482
Original post by Ecosse_14
Cheeers, forgot to post here :tongue:

Didn't realise it was you :P Would green dot you bt I've ran out of them for today. Well done on your offer tho!
Original post by Dhill94
Didn't realise it was you :P Would green dot you bt I've ran out of them for today. Well done on your offer tho!

No worries. Oh, I'm a current uni student :colondollar:
Sorry for not specifying the precise Ecosse I was quoting, I shall remove myself to the bottom of the class.

The results are sent to arrive at 9am on th e7th - the morning the paper results arrive. We did indeed send them a day early a couple of years ago, but the earliest we could deliver was at 3pm (because that was the earliest others like UCAS, colleges and Unis would agree too - it meant they had to man phones early etc). Feedback from you lot said you preferred to wait untilt he following mornign than wait for mid afternoon. We're here to please!
Hey, I've forgotten all my login details for My SQA. The only think I know is my SCNumber :s-smilie:
Original post by cgraham15
Hey, I've forgotten all my login details for My SQA. The only think I know is my SCNumber :s-smilie:

You can't login just now anyway, the site is down till 10th August. If you registered for text/email, you will still get it.
Original post by cgraham15

The site is shut just now until the 10th, while we update all the pages. But come the time, you can use the "I forgot my password" function. Fortunately you have registered to get your results by text or email...
Ecosse_14 - you are me and I claim my £5.
Anyway, let's not think about the results today. Though I'm sure if you have any questions, you'll be sensible enough to ask. So, what about that Olympic fencing?
I was just thinking - just as well the Olympics weren't on during the exams. "D"s all round I think.
There's some chat about early results at St Andrews Uni. They’ve apologised for the error. Here’s what SQA is saying...http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/58571.html
Original post by mysqa
Ecosse_14 - you are me and I claim my £5.

Sorry, poor student and all that :tongue:
five-273639.jpg

5 days...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 494
Original post by mysqa
five-273639.jpg

5 days...

But only 4 sleeps

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire Z
Original post by humza100
But only 4 sleeps

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire Z

3. No chance of me sleeping on Monday
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
3. No chance of me sleeping on Monday

Same here. 3 days (but 2 really, Monday and Tuesday WILL run together)

Feels ridiculously daunting and real now, after the St Andrews screw up and especially since unis/schools/colleges now have the results :afraid:
(edited 11 years ago)
Will my school have the results?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 498
Original post by anthonyfl
Will my school have the results?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yes but they can't tell you them!
four_preview.jpg Days to go...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending