Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anybody carried out a PERFECT assassination in Assassins Creed

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It seems almost impossible,what normally happens is I kill most of the guards perfectly when it comes to the main target he's always surrounded and when I kill him every guard knows about it

A small complaint but assassinations should be quick and silent nobody should even know you've killed somebody
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    poison?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's difficult to do, but I reckon it's more fun to kill them and then kill all the guards and get away in an impressive fashion anyway. Then you hear them shout "Where'd he go?!" And all the women screaming. >.>
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's possible, they are always surrounded by guards.

If you want to play a real assassin game, try Hitman. AC is an action game with very limited stealth elements.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That would be a Ninja Assassination... assassinations in general don't have to be secretive, just unexpected... but in relation to the game, from memory I don't believe I've killed a target without anyone knowing..
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    With the exception of roof guards, I hardly ever kill people without someone noticing! But heh it's more fun when you have to run across the rooftops to get away and find a haystack to hide in. I also like killing everyone then dropping their bodies down a well :')
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by like a boss)
    I don't think it's possible, they are always surrounded by guards.

If you want to play a real assassin game, try Hitman. AC is an action game with very limited stealth elements.
    EXACTLY THIS!!!

HITMAN IS a real assassin game. The more the stealthy the higher rating you would get.

I remember in the 1st assassin creed in one mission i tried to be stealthy took out all the guards on the roof tops one by one.

Then got to the target killed him silently had that little chat.

Then much to my dissappointment every one was on high alert.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've managed it once in the first game, it was near the end with the guy on the boat and it's still one of my proudest gaming moments

The later games have made it a lot harder, I feel that there's a lot less freedom in how you take them out. That's not always a bad thing mind, I like it when it gets a little crazy and you're left standing off against 15 guards
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Managed it a couple of times in AC1, truth be told though I don't like stealth and have always been more of a go in murder everything kind of guy so I rarely use stealth unless the game will desynch me if I'm detected which is incredibly annoying.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    disappointing ahwell the next one is coming out soonish
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    By doing all the investigations against the very first victim in AC1, the dossier shows you can kill him and escape instantly by using the ladders and swinging on the roof bars to a haystack.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.