The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Drugs- Your Experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by icancount23
i've taken mushrooms, acid, dmt, 2cb. I take mdma every other weekend. I do it for fun not to have 'the most profound experiences in my life'.

Same here. You can think about a specific problem in your life, or problem you need to solve, and hallucinogens can help you overcome it. So there is a use for them beyond hedonism. I'm with you on the type of people who think that acid or shrooms have given them something special being false though. Because to the external outsider they are no different to the people who haven't used drugs, they just harp on about them more.
You are so full of ****. Being by a lake in nevada with your gf would have been a pretty beautiful place to chill out regardless. THC would not have enhanced that in any way at all. It would just make you monged out, make you forget what you were thinking and perhaps make you hungry

'Insights into patterns and texture in art'? This is classic.

It was beautiful. That's exactly the point. I didn't say "THC made my life amazing". I said I've had some great times, with THC in the mix. You're also not capable of telling me what happens in my own body. Disappear.

Original post by dan673
But acid is synthetic.

Partially. It's more the pills and powders that often have questionable purity that are the issue. That's rarely a problem with acid.
Reply 122
Maybe i manage these thoughts when i'm not totally ****ed, try it sometime!

hmm that sounds a bit....... gay?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 123
Original post by Aisha~~

Partially. It's more the pills and powders that often have questionable purity that are the issue. That's rarely a problem with acid.

lol you have no idea what you're talking about. Acid is the most synthetic drug on the planet... it's so difficult to make there are only 1 or 2 labs in the entire world making it at this point in time. Certain parts of the synthesis can't even be done in normal light conditions. The idea that acid is also 'better purity' is stupid too. Ever heard the phrase "if it's bitter it's a spitter", that's because there could be anything on that tab.. your chances of picking up good acid is probably about the same as your chances of picking up a good E.

I can't stand people who give it all the "I only take natural things" bs. Do you also not travel in cars, or wear modern footwear, or have sunglasses? All pretty damn unnatural :lol:
Original post by n00
hmm thats sounds a bit....... gay?

you made a funny!!!
Cocaine is one hell of a drug
My experiences of drugs are well..fantastic. Nothing like the media says it to be. Doesn't feel at all unsafe as long as you're being smart about it and remember not to get de-hydrated especially seeing as most of us drink alcohol whilst doing drugs such as drone or mdma.
I love the ecstacy rush, the lovey dovey feeling it produces and I'm lucky not to get bad comedowns unless I've been stupid and doing it for a couple of days non-stop.
I have friends who been living on drone for a year pretty much and doing 4-7 day sessions, eating one pot noodle if they can manage that.. It can get very messy after 2 days of sessioning, the feeling/atmosphere changes and you do feel **** but you don't want to stop anyway. Thankfully even people who session it like crazy are alive and well, but it does take a toll on you. Skin looks dull and horrid. Basically you would know who's been sessioning it and who's beeing reasonably safe and casual with it. :smile: If you do drugs, do it wisely...don't session it on a weekly basis. Twice a month no more would be best, but the less you do it the higher the buzz :smile:) (in fact don't session it if you can. Make a night out of it, don't let it turn to days)

Psychedelic drugs like 2cb are also amaziiing. In fact not dangerous at all as long as you have a friend to make sure you don't do anything crazy. The feeling is wonderful, you feel pure happiness nothing that equals 'fake mandy love' or real non-drug induced love. That's my experience at least, 2cb made me like the happiest person on earth and I had an after-glow for about 2 weeks. You get to experience how wonderful the world is, everything becomes 100x more beautiful.. the crashing waves, sparkling sun and stones around you.. the feeling of being 'stuck in a time warp' (hard to explain).. If you hate drugs, at least try a good psychedelic :biggrin:

I love to try other drugs like DMT and acid, also I'm curious about coke. But the kind of people I've seen doing coke don't look pretty. I still remember a guy who was drooling as I walked into the kitchen. He was beyond ****ed on coke. But even though it looked 'messy'..I can't help but wonder what that guy is feeling right now, even if he looks like a state.

I'm very curious of drugs and don't think people should be so anti-drugs. Just educate yourself, do your research before touching anything. Not all drug lovers are scum of the earth who have no future. In fact most of them are very intelligent people, who now and then unwind this way.

The only problem with drugs is their cost! As a student it can drain your bank balance :|
Original post by Elipsis
lol you have no idea what you're talking about. Acid is the most synthetic drug on the planet... it's so difficult to make there are only 1 or 2 labs in the entire world making it at this point in time. Certain parts of the synthesis can't even be done in normal light conditions. The idea that acid is also 'better purity' is stupid too. Ever heard the phrase "if it's bitter it's a spitter", that's because there could be anything on that tab.. your chances of picking up good acid is probably about the same as your chances of picking up a good E.

I can't stand people who give it all the "I only take natural things" bs. Do you also not travel in cars, or wear modern footwear, or have sunglasses? All pretty damn unnatural :lol:

Original post by Elipsis

Most synthetic drug on the planet? That seems unlikely seeing as it's only considered semi-synthetic. Also the 'if it's bitter it's a spitter' rule is rubbish. Most printed blotters taste bitter because they're covered in ink. Contaminated LSD is relatively rare.
Original post by Aisha~~

Posting .gifs because you're too stupid to think of a response
Reply 130
Original post by Captain Haddock
Most synthetic drug on the planet? That seems unlikely seeing as it's only considered semi-synthetic. Also the 'if it's bitter it's a spitter' rule is rubbish. Most printed blotters taste bitter because they're covered in ink. Contaminated LSD is relatively rare.

No it isn't rare. For ages there was only bromo-dragonfly about on tabs... there's also dozens of different things that can be on there that I have seen crop up. 5-Meo-AMT. 25I-NBOME. etc. etc.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/lsd-buzz.html

That total synthesis is actually more difficult than mdma synthesis. And the precursors are next to impossible to get too.
(edited 11 years ago)
You didn't respond to me questioning why

that is ****ing gay and lame. If you think that that really great invention idea you had when you were baked was a great idea, it wasn't. It was flawed on so many levels and is really ****. No one has any revelations on psychedelics either

Psychedelics don't give you some profound ideas merely amplify what was already there; they're might be ideas or thoughts that have been dormant in your brain or in your unconscious mind that are revealed.

Among others, Steve Jobs said using LSD was one the most important experiences of his life and Francis Crick discovered the double helix structure of DNA whilst on acid. So to say no one has any revelations so just plain ignorant.
Original post by n00
Seems sensible. I noticed you didn't mention alcohol or caffeine. Presumably you avoid these as well?

I'm tee-total so yes I do avoid alcohol.

I don't consume caffeine if I can avoid it either. I don't drink tea or coffee and where possible buy decaffinated drinks.
Posting .gifs because you're too stupid to think of a response

Reply 134
Original post by Elipsis

With acid you take it in minuscule amounts, it's literally a pinprick of acid on a tab, even if you were to buy a drop, that's about 1 millilitre of liquid? Whereas with pills you'll be doing about 400-800mg of chemicals per pill, with no way of telling what is actually in these pills. There is a similar probably with powders, although less so than pills, as if you have any experience with a drug you'll probably be able to distinguish if it is what it's supposed to be. Impure pills and powders are far more of a problem than impure acid, which is so cheap and easy to detect it's not even worth intentionally trying to rip people off with a deliberately impure product.

How on earth can you claim to know there are only "1 or 2 labs in the entire world" making acid? :confused: If that were true surely it wouldn't be as readily available, or as cheap? Granted, I doubt it's in production to the scale of drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine or MDMA but still.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by g_star_raw_1989
Psychedelics don't give you some profound ideas merely amplify what was already there; they're might be ideas or thoughts that have been dormant in your brain or in your unconscious mind that are revealed.

Among others, Steve Jobs said using LSD was one the most important experiences of his life and Francis Crick discovered the double helix structure of DNA whilst on acid. So to say no one has any revelations so just plain ignorant.

Steve jobs also thought he could heal himself through homoeopathy. Just because great men believe something, it doesn't make it true.
Reply 136
Original post by Nickini
With acid you take it in minuscule amounts, it's literally a pinprick of acid on a tab, even if you were to buy a drop, that's about 1 millilitre of liquid? Whereas with pills you'll be doing about 400-800mg of chemicals per pill, with no way of telling what is actually in these pills. There is a similar probably with powders, although less so than pills, as if you have any experience with a drug you'll probably be able to distinguish if it is what it's supposed to be. Impure pills and powders are far more of a problem than impure acid, which is so cheap and easy to detect it's not even worth ripping people off.

How on earth can you claim to know there are only "1 or 2 labs in the entire world" making acid? :confused: If that were true surely it wouldn't be as readily available, or as cheap? Granted, I doubt it's in production to the scale of cocaine, methamphetamine or MDMA but still.

It isn't literally a pinprick, it is a small amount, yes. But the things that have been coming out to substitute for acid are actually very dangerous psychs that last for around 18 hours. Look up DOM for starters. Powders are impure as standard (unless you get good mdma or meph), I agree there. But with pills you can find good pills with relative ease now the drought is over.

I know there are only 2 labs in the world at the moment, because there are only a few prints in circulation in both Europe and the US. There is one lab running out of the Netherlands (would you believe it) and one lab running out of the US. How do I know there are so few labs? Well the market really feels it when these labs get shut... there is literally no acid. There was a drought that lasted a good couple of years where only old stock was there to be bought. 2 labs can easily supply the world, a suitcase full can dose the whole of America... If one lab made 10kgs of it, that's 20 million strong hits.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Elipsis
No it isn't rare. For ages there was only bromo-dragonfly about on tabs... there's also dozens of different things that can be on there that I have seen crop up. 5-Meo-AMT. 25I-NBOME. etc. etc.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/lsd-buzz.html

That total synthesis is actually more difficult than mdma synthesis. And the precursors are next to impossible to get too.

Relatively rare. As in, basically any powder you buy is gonna have some manner of contaminant in it, whereas if you pick up some blotter, and it actually is LSD (and it the majority of times it will be, even if it's some 40ug weak crap), then you can be pretty sure there's not gonna be much else on that tab. I mean, not much else will even fit on the thing. If you're smart and vaguely up to date on the scene, it's very easy to avoid fake acid.
Steve jobs also thought he could heal himself through homoeopathy. Just because great men believe something, it doesn't make it true.

That is true. The point is that experiences on drugs are so subjective and personal that they do different things to different people. So you can't dismiss that 'no ones had any revelations', when people said they have and just happened to discover the structure of DNA as Francis Crick did.
Reply 139
All i'm going to say is i've had some of the best nights of life on MDMA listening to Maceo Plex etc. Unbelievable