haha ive tried these.
(Original post by superduper9)
If you don't even know him and he wants to play these jokes, thats insane. I could understand if it was a prank between good mates. Anyways, if she's here till friday, then I suggest you get both of them together at the same time. Get him to explain in front of you that you're not interested in eating her food and don't take no for an answer. There are other ways out ....
1. get out of the house at lunch/dinner time
2. cook something terrible yourself and get her and your flatmate to eat it
3. pretend (or maybe you do) fall really sick after a meal to make a point
4. take all the stuff out of the fridge and throw it out
Ok the last few may not be realistic!!
1) she leaves it in the fridge and heats it up when i get back
2) i dont have the money for this, I have a tiny amount for myself
3) i did, she doesnt buy it
4) im not gonna do this for a number of reasons, mostly cos i cant afford it if they want me to replace it.
oh and as for getting them together, hes out of the house a lot, and even then wouldnt translate for me anyway. How would i ask his mum to come anyway, he could walk off and id have no way of explaining.
Last edited by novaspire; 07-08-2012 at 14:44.