Haven't applied to NI unis, but I am a NI resident.
1. Probably not. They aren't supposed to disclose your results before the 16th.
2. You may or may not. Basically save the track login screen to your favourites and try it at 6 if you wish. It may or may not be updated.
As for 3, the universities need the results before we do. No matter how much we want them, they're getting them sooner than us. They need to see how many people have completely met their offer or exceeded it, how many people have missed ny one grade etc and make a decision about what they're doing with anyone who missed it (this'll be based on how many met the offer and how many missed, and whether they value loyalty versus grades- so deciding if they'll take people who directly applied versus puting the course in clearing). If they don't get the results before we do then it would be chaos on results day and people will be up in the air for longer - did they accept me with a grade less? Have they seen it?
It's better this way.
1. Looking at my online CCEA results (provide I can find the login details), then track, then into school.
(Original post by richard11235)
I want to find people that have applied for this course and set it as their Firm or Insurance choices as I want to find people on these courses before I begin.
Oh and PS. this wait is KILLING ME.
Oh and I've heard a lot of rumours, can people please clarify if they know the definite answer.
1. Apparently you can be given an email/letter from the university before results day. (which means you can know if you have passed/failed before you get your results??)
2. Apparently you can access your results from 6am, although it does say 8am.
3. Apparently University's get our results before us? Shouldn't we know first?!
Oh and a question I want answered, what are you doing?
1. Look at Track before opening your envelope at school?
2. Wait until you have your school results before you even look at Track?
aint doing the same course but same uni. I tried getting my ucas decision 2 years ago at 6am didnt work for me until 7:01am. from facebook statuses of my friends they got theirs before 7am. It wouldnt let me login. grrrr. I looked at track first. Never heard of anyone getting a letter before results day but on results day.