The Student Room Group

a very messed up situation

I'm really messed up and don't know how to deal.

I met this guy in a pub we exchanged numbers and met up a couple of times. He let slip he had a gf and so I didn't bother with him for a bit. I got drunk and ended up going off with him and started hearing rumours he was seeing this other woman which I didn't believe yet on the third time got told he went off with her after me.

I saw him in pub again be said he was single so we went out for a dance and bk to his and left mid day on the sunday

Popped out yesterday and saw him and noticed he'd gone I sent him a text saying I wanted to see he said not to bother and that it was never going to happen again. And that I knew he was with this other woman and had been living with her 2 mths

I left and found him back at pub lost my rag and ended up decking hi
. His mrs came over and basically said why was I angry with him knowing he was with her. I said he was with me on sat and she was saying it wasn't possible as he'd been with her... I ended up decking him again. And now I feel %&*$#

Not only that i found out he tried to cut himself at the weekend. He is ok but it shook me up
Reply 1
So let me get this straight. You met a guy at a pub and he told you he had a gf. You did stuff with him anyway (bitch), then you basically ****ed up his relationship by talking to his gf about it? And you also beat him up? You've got problems, get help asap.
That's so hard to read. Awful english. But from what I gather you hit on him despite the fact he said he had a woman. Second time you met him, he said he was single and you went back to your place..(probably did something to no doubt...) Should have been wary after your first encounter with him that he was seeing someone. As for him trying to cut himself stay clear of him. You should have stayed clear from the beginning

Quick Reply

Latest