The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jakeeyy
In under 3 days we will know what's going on and it should be all over and hopefully we will all be happy :smile:

I guess that's a reassuring thought :smile:
Reply 2341
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Completely unrelated to what you posted to Jakeeyy but I had to get your attention somehow

Do you know if Newcastle just let you in with any 3 A's or do you have to have Chemistry? Because the track offer just says 3 A's but the website says to get an A in Chem or Bio :s
panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic !

This is what I'm feeling right now :/
So if unis have our results now, I assume that means they've started making decisions?
Reply 2344
Original post by xfearless
So if unis have our results now, I assume that means they've started making decisions?

Correct - but onto an offline version of Track which is uploaded on results day :tongue:

Most likely!
So much panic :eek: in case people haven't seen it, do what the poster says and everything will be fine!

Reply 2347
Original post by SecretCircus
I guess that's a reassuring thought :smile:

Maybe, Politics is AAB-ABB at Newcastle. Potential back up.
Original post by An_
what have you applied for ?

Computer Science :smile:
Original post by YB101
Every morning I wake up with a gut wrenching feeling

Does anyone know which universities will be publishing their clearing list early? Newcastle are publishing a provisional list at 12 today
Manchester and Leeds are publishing theirs on Wednesday

Anyone know of any others ?

Will all the clearing spaces go to those achieving AAB+ ?

I thought clearing lists are published on results day. :s-smilie:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Most likely!

I don't like that at all! The idea that somebody could be sat right now deciding whether I'm going to uni or not!
Original post by Groat
This should help you get clearing contacts.

Thanks!

:smile:
Wow! Had to skip ten pages! :redface: good luck everyone and maybe the insurance not be with you :biggrin:
Original post by Jamal B
Do you know if Newcastle just let you in with any 3 A's or do you have to have Chemistry? Because the track offer just says 3 A's but the website says to get an A in Chem or Bio :s

Haaa, love your quote :tongue:
Yes, I'm easily amused :colondollar:
I only took 3 Alevels so I have to get an A in chem, but I remember someone took 4 and rang them up to confirm and they said any 3 Alevels, so I'd just go with your track offer and ignore what it says on the website :smile:

Original post by Jakeeyy
Maybe, Politics is AAB-ABB at Newcastle. Potential back up.

:smile: Birmingham asks for AAB for Political Science or AAB-ABB if you do it with another subject, but I don't think I'd want to do that.
Reply 2355
Original post by fallenangel
Someone will create a link a day or do before results. It'll be like a 'something.tracklogin'

It's been the case for the last couple years.

I added the page to my favourites, so I'll post it now:

https://ucastrack.ucas.com/
I don't like that at all! The idea that somebody could be sat right now deciding whether I'm going to uni or not!

It is pretty scary; they may have even made a decision yesterday! I just want to know now.
Reply 2357
Original post by cute_wish
I thought clearing lists are published on results day. :s-smilie:

The majority will post official clearing lists on Thursday
some post them on Wednesday (I only know of Manchester and Leeds so far)

Newcastle are publishing a PROVISIONAL list of what is likely to be in clearing as of today but the official one is on the 15th/16th
why couldn't the Olympics have gone on for a few more days ????? kept me preoccupied so wasn't bothered bout the results, but now..............
Reply 2359
:smile: Birmingham asks for AAB for Political Science or AAB-ABB if you do it with another subject, but I don't think I'd want to do that.

Hopefully i wont have to run around doing all this stuff. I want Thursday to literally end the moment i log onto Track :tongue:

Latest