The Student Room Group

LIBT (BRUNEL) university CONDITIONAL CHAOS?!?!

PLEASEE! i have posted this too many times and i have got no answers please help me i have pulled an all nighter for two days now i cant sleep and im being treated like **** from my parents because of this
the conditional letter says that i need to get a 5.5 in EACH equivalent and 6 as an overall score
i got a 6.5 overall score .. i got Speaking = 8 listening = 6.5 reading= 5.5 writing= 5.. ONLY 5 !! what the heck i wrote over 400 words in task 2 and around 300 in Task 1 , the University is LIBT it's the foundation programme of Brunel university that i should join before Brunel.
Do you think i will get declined because of the half grade ?
Reply 1
Original post by Magda018
PLEASEE! i have posted this too many times and i have got no answers please help me i have pulled an all nighter for two days now i cant sleep and im being treated like **** from my parents because of this
the conditional letter says that i need to get a 5.5 in EACH equivalent and 6 as an overall score
i got a 6.5 overall score .. i got Speaking = 8 listening = 6.5 reading= 5.5 writing= 5.. ONLY 5 !! what the heck i wrote over 400 words in task 2 and around 300 in Task 1 , the University is LIBT it's the foundation programme of Brunel university that i should join before Brunel.
Do you think i will get declined because of the half grade ?

You still have a decent chance, but you should call them and ask for advice that's the best thing to do now.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending