The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Accommodation 2012 Thread

Scroll to see replies

I really liked the look of CV :smile: yeah you're best to wait a week, don't want to be hanging around on your lonesome :P
and french and chinese - i'm a language geek haha! you? :biggrin: x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1941
Original post by IngensPolyspaston
Ahh thats good, was beginning to think I was being placed in isolation is block A! :wink:

Wow, that must be on the 8th floor then? :O must be a tall building.. I'm on 118 B. Have you been to the accommodation? I don't get the A and B thing or what separates the 4 blocks :s-smilie:

Yeah I'd assume so, saw someone with 1004 or something too! Very tall!
No I haven't I was away for the accommodation day so I have no idea either!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Reply 1942
Original post by TheBigJosh
I really liked the look of CV :smile: yeah you're best to wait a week, don't want to be hanging around on your lonesome :P
and french and chinese - i'm a language geek haha! you? :biggrin: x

I'm doing law :smile: bet yours is interesting! I did French a level haha x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1943
Hey I have just found out im in central village block C 073.2 :smile: anyone else near me?

Katie xx

Original post by Ksmall4
I'm doing law :smile: bet yours is interesting! I did French a level haha x

Law! Wow, you're clever :smile:
Ah thanks, I don't know what to expect but i'm hoping it's going to be taught better than what it was at my college!
Did you do good in French? :smile: x
Reply 1945
Law! Wow, you're clever :smile:
Ah thanks, I don't know what to expect but i'm hoping it's going to be taught better than what it was at my college!
Did you do good in French? :smile: x

I'm sure it will be! I got a B haha, which was pretty hard to do for me! Haha x

Anyone got Charles Morris... Storm Jameson? :smile:
Original post by GabbiWS
Yeah I'd assume so, saw someone with 1004 or something too! Very tall!
No I haven't I was away for the accommodation day so I have no idea either!

Haha wow, I feel sorry for people who have to get to the top floor after a night out! Though I assume there's a lift of some description :tongue:

Yeah I didn't look at the Tannery originally.. I hope the distance to campus is relatively walkable to save costs on buses :biggrin:
Reply 1948
Original post by zcm
Wow, can't believe I found a flatmate on here that's amazing! :smile:

I'm Zoe - I'm in room C and will be studying International History and Politics, what course are you doing?

I'm Taylor I'm in room E and doing politics so that's cool that you're doing half politics too! So excited for uni now when are you thinking of moving in?
Original post by Ksmall4
I'm sure it will be! I got a B haha, which was pretty hard to do for me! Haha x

I got a B as well! You should do some French, you're clearly good enough!x
Reply 1950
I got a B as well! You should do some French, you're clearly good enough!x

Might see if I can do a language module or Erasmus :smile: where you from?x

Reply 1951
Original post by Tay X
I'm Taylor I'm in room E and doing politics so that's cool that you're doing half politics too! So excited for uni now when are you thinking of moving in?

Yeah I can't wait either, so excited!
Thinking about moving in on the 14th or 15th, you?
Feel free to add me on Facebook if you have it, if you search Zoe Miller you should find me (I'm the Zoe from Durham) :smile:
Original post by Ksmall4
Might see if I can do a language module or Erasmus :smile: where you from?x

Yeah defo! Like do French as an elective for a couple of hours a week to just do the language bits :smile: I'm from Derby -_- can't wait to leave! You? :smile: x
Reply 1953
Haha wow, I feel sorry for people who have to get to the top floor after a night out! Though I assume there's a lift of some description :tongue:

Yeah I didn't look at the Tannery originally.. I hope the distance to campus is relatively walkable to save costs on buses :biggrin:

I guess there'd have to be a lift or moving in will be a nightmare!
Did you apply there or end up there?
I have a friend who was there last year, he said it's a 10/15 min walk to the side of the campus with the edge/science buildings which isn't bad!

Reply 1954
Original post by daninleeds
Most likely on Saturday 15th, both my parents have got off work to help me move in, but it's not too bad as I only live about 30 minutes away! What about you?

Lucky :smile: wherabouts are you from then? Not really sure yet, maybe the thursday (13th I think) but if no-one else will be there then may wait until saturday
Original post by GabbiWS
I guess there'd have to be a lift or moving in will be a nightmare!
Did you apply there or end up there?
I have a friend who was there last year, he said it's a 10/15 min walk to the side of the campus with the edge/science buildings which isn't bad!

Yeah, its a 5 hour drive for me to get up there aswell so i would hope moving in will be harmless! Whereabouts are you from btw? I'm from a little town in Kent, pretty much furthest south east you can get :tongue:

Sorry I meant i didn't look at it when i went on a viewing day, but yes I did apply to it, looks ideal really especially being close to the centre of Leeds :smile:

Oh ok, thanks - I guess thats manageable! Though whether I'll want to make the journey on foot every day is another question :redface:
Reply 1956
Yeah, its a 5 hour drive for me to get up there aswell so i would hope moving in will be harmless! Whereabouts are you from btw? I'm from a little town in Kent, pretty much furthest south east you can get :tongue:

Sorry I meant i didn't look at it when i went on a viewing day, but yes I did apply to it, looks ideal really especially being close to the centre of Leeds :smile:

Oh ok, thanks - I guess thats manageable! Though whether I'll want to make the journey on foot every day is another question :redface:

It's about 4 and a half for me! I'm from south Wales, just outside of Cardiff :smile:
Oh right! Yeah I thought that and it's on the right side of the campus for me too!
Yeah it didn't sound too bad! Think I'm gonna brave the walk, need every penny I have! What you studying?

Reply 1957
Original post by zcm
Yeah I can't wait either, so excited!
Thinking about moving in on the 14th or 15th, you?
Feel free to add me on Facebook if you have it, if you search Zoe Miller you should find me (I'm the Zoe from Durham) :smile:

Yeah I'm thinking the 15th maybe too, ooh I'll try and find you now on fb :smile:
Reply 1958
Original post by Tay X
Yeah I'm thinking the 15th maybe too, ooh I'll try and find you now on fb :smile:

I'll see you then! :biggrin:
Anyone in Storm Jameson West? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest