The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Hi,
Im unsure about accommodation and was wondering if there are separate male and female shower/toilet facilities in the non-ensuite halls? Or are the facilities shared by all flat mates? Thanks
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 761
Anybody in St Patrick's?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by hollylowther
Is anyone staying in Sherfield Halls?? :smile:

I am :smile: or at least, I've been offered Sherfield. Need to get my deposit sorted first. What are you studying?
Wooo ! Yeah I am in the same boat, probably paying on Monday :smile:. How exciting....we may be roomies Haha. I'm studying Psychology, how about you ?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Original post by sion
wooo party times ahead [i hope!]

STENTON!! can't wait xD
Reply 765
i'm doing bsc chemistry with industry, is anyone else doing it too?
Got a place to do BSc Computer Science through Clearing. I live in Harrow (Greater London) so I made the short drive to Reading earlier today. I loved it! They said they have plenty of accommodation left as well so that's awesome too! I put it through on ucas and i'm hoping it'll be confirmed tomorrow! Back to Reading on Wednesday for the festival! Also, spent three hours in the town today. If you haven't been there, it's awesome. The Oracle is a really cool shopping centre and the riverside is such a beautiful place.

Can't wait for Uni now
Reply 767
Original post by rafishakouri
Got a place to do BSc Computer Science through Clearing. I live in Harrow (Greater London) so I made the short drive to Reading earlier today. I loved it! They said they have plenty of accommodation left as well so that's awesome too! I put it through on ucas and i'm hoping it'll be confirmed tomorrow! Back to Reading on Wednesday for the festival! Also, spent three hours in the town today. If you haven't been there, it's awesome. The Oracle is a really cool shopping centre and the riverside is such a beautiful place.

Can't wait for Uni now

Your post has got me all excited :biggrin: Is the town nice then? I only saw the area by the train station and wasn't too impressed but didn't have time to explore :/
Jel you're going the festival too! Enjoyyyyyyy
Reply 768
Original post by rafishakouri

Can't wait for Uni now

Hey I'm on for CompSci too! Was beginning to think I was the only one! :smile:
Congratulations to everyone who got what they were hoping for and now have their place confirmed :h:
Original post by Lauraaa12
Your post has got me all excited :biggrin: Is the town nice then? I only saw the area by the train station and wasn't too impressed but didn't have time to explore :/
Jel you're going the festival too! Enjoyyyyyyy

The area by the train station is boring really. The town is magnificent :biggrin:
Original post by EN_32
Hey I'm on for CompSci too! Was beginning to think I was the only one! :smile:

Are you on straight BSc Comp Sci? :biggrin:
Reply 772
Comp Sci here also! Staying in Childs Hall.
Getting hyped for Oct 1st.
Reply 773
Is anyone staying in Sherfield Halls??

Im studying philosophy, and have got a room in Sherfield halls- so excited! Anyone sorted their costumes for freshers yet? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by rishi_tank
Hi,

I have applied for postgraduate accommodation at the University of Reading and got an offer for the benyon hall which was my first choice. Does anyone have any experience or stories about benyon hall? Also I've chosen self-catering and I am a vegetarian so was wondering how people have managed to share a kitchen with other vegetarians? Or how any vegetarians at Reading like sharing a kitchen with non-vegetarians? Has there been any problems/issues in your experience? Thanks in advance :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi
I've also got Benyon hall for next year - and also a post-grad. I was wondering if you know whether post-grads are all together in a block? Thanks!
Original post by Inda
Im studying philosophy, and have got a room in Sherfield halls- so excited! Anyone sorted their costumes for freshers yet? :biggrin:

Don't do it before, its fun sorting costumes out with all your new flatmates :smile:
Reply 776
Original post by Kre
So who's doing Accounting and Management? I don't think I've met anyone who's applied for the same course as me. :frown:

I AM! couldn't find anyone either :frown:
Do you know what halls you're staying in yet?
Reply 777
Original post by dips94
I AM! couldn't find anyone either :frown:
Do you know what halls you're staying in yet?

Yes! Someone on the same course! :biggrin: I haven't been given my room number yet but I'll be in Stenton, how about you?
Reply 778
Is anyone living in accomodation off of campus?
Reply 779
Hi everyone. I'm a new nursing student and I've been told I'll be based in reading. I've found some private halls close to the uni and was told that if I boom with a group there's discounts available.

Message me if your interested or know anyone that's interested.

xxx

Latest