The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Which are the best private halls to stay in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hcollins7
Im staying at new medlock in september, im was also under the 25 mile radius.. hope itss okaayy,, anyone else staying there?

Yep me, going into my last year. I like how they emailed us reminding us to pay but we're yet to have details on moving in!

Well, I haven't had any lol
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by HenchSpence
i've applied for wilmslow park but i dont know any other MMU students on here that are staying their its worrying me :s-smilie:

I'm a first year at Wilmslow park! Don't worry! everyones in the same boat!
Reply 22
Original post by Hannahbubbles
Yep me, going into my last year. I like how they emailed us reminding us to pay but we're yet to have details on moving in!

Well, I haven't had any lol

I am toooooo! but i dont get why unite are asking for payment so early on. its rediculous! :frown:
Original post by sianXcore
One of them was told that it would take 2 weeks for them to fix it (2 weeks to fix a lightbulb!!).

So your friend sat there in the dark instead of spending a couple of pounds and 5 minutes of their time.
Reply 24
Hey...
I am looking for private accommodation (rejected by mmu halls) as a first year student. I want somewhere near all saints campus. Does anyone know anywhere that will give me the same experience as in halls?
Ive looked at cambridge house and mansion house, but cant seem to find any forums/opinions of them. Can anyone help? or has anyone else applied for there?
:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending