The Student Room Group

A query...

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Bump!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
I'd wear it with a couple undone so nothing is on show but it's still feminine. If a manager pulls you up about it then just apologise & wear it done up I suppose?

Reply 3
Thanks for your advice, I think I'll do that!
Try it on and do the buttons up until you can see no cleavage, problem solved!
Reply 5
Good idea :smile:, thanks for your help!

Unless your cleavage is up by your neck I don't see a problem! :smile:
I hate to post something irrelavent, but I've got an interview tomorrow and need help ASAP!
Ive got a 2nd interview for the Disney Store. When I got the call my parents were out, so I arranged a time but said I'd call them up if I have double booked after checking with my parents. On reflection, I fear it may have been interpreted as I always have to ask permission (but it's actually because of a family reason I may have doubled booked). How would you of interpreted it? Would you recommend I tell my interviewer at the situation and let them know it wasn't because I need permission, but because of the personal, family situation going on?

Ams with your situation; I'd wear a few buttons undone and see what is said.. Aslong as it ain't revealing it should be fine..
Reply 8
You'll look like an indie kid with all the buttons done so it wouldn't be such a fashion faux pas but it would look better with 2 undone or something.
Surely they are going to get more customers if you are standing there showing some cleavage. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending