The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

The Official Glasgow Applicants 2012 Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ninja_pidgeon
You're welcome :smile: that is totally understandable :smile: what are you studying btw?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Music :smile: But the Bachelor degree, not the masters. Did I see somewhere on a thread you saying you're doing maths or something...? :smile: Sorry if I'm wrong. Just recognise your icon.

EDIT: Ah, whoops. Looking at your profile, I'm wrong :P Sorry!
(edited 11 years ago)
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
I'm new to this studentroom business haha but anybody doing maths this year? :-) excited for freshers although I'll only be 17 so can't drink, any other underagers?
Original post by catrionaquinn
I'm new to this studentroom business haha but anybody doing maths this year? :-) excited for freshers although I'll only be 17 so can't drink, any other underagers?

Me for both lol :smile: what time you doing maths at?

(edited 11 years ago)
Me for both lol :smile:

Aw hey :biggrin:! Glad I'm not going to be the only one who isn't 18 yet lol!
Aw hey :biggrin:! Glad I'm not going to be the only one who isn't 18 yet lol!

Hey :smile: haha I know, it's gonna be quite annoying but oh well :smile: what else you doing?

Hey :smile: haha I know, it's gonna be quite annoying but oh well :smile: what else you doing?

Yeah I'm sure it'll still be good though! My other two subjects are Statistics and Economics, what about you? :smile:
Yeah I'm sure it'll still be good though! My other two subjects are Statistics and Economics, what about you? :smile:

Yeah I'm sure it will be :smile: any events you particularly looking forward too? Ermm I'm doing physics and astronomy as my others :smile: btw what time did you take maths at?

Reply 987
Me for both lol :smile: what time you doing maths at?

I am doing maths as well :smile:
Yeah I'm sure it will be :smile: any events you particularly looking forward too? Ermm I'm doing physics and astronomy as my others :smile: btw what time did you take maths at?

Funeral for a Friend are pretty good! The headphone disco seems like it would be a proper laugh, my friend went to one a while ago and said it was hilarious haha. The 'Big Kids Party' also seems so funny! Yourself? Ah nice :smile: em I took it mon, tues, wed & fri 11 to 12 :smile:
Original post by RockU
I am doing maths as well :smile:

Nicee! What are your other subjects? :smile:
Funeral for a Friend are pretty good! The headphone disco seems like it would be a proper laugh, my friend went to one a while ago and said it was hilarious haha. The 'Big Kids Party' also seems so funny! Yourself? Ah nice :smile: em I took it mon, tues, wed & fri 11 to 12 :smile:

Yeah that's who I'm looking forward to, plus bear arms are really good too!! Yeah the headphone disco does seem like a good laugh, could be rather awkward too lol. I can't go to the 'big kids party' as I'm going to another gigs that night which is kinda annoying :/ aw that's when I took it too lol

Yeah that's who I'm looking forward to, plus bear arms are really good too!! Yeah the headphone disco does seem like a good laugh, could be rather awkward too lol. I can't go to the 'big kids party' as I'm going to another gigs that night which is kinda annoying :/ aw that's when I took it too lol

Ah yeah listened to bear arms on youtube earlier actually:smile: Haha the headphone disco definitely could be very awkward, especially while completely sober!! Ah okay, what gig you going to? Oh nice might see you about then lol! Are you staying in halls?
Ah yeah listened to bear arms on youtube earlier actually:smile: Haha the headphone disco definitely could be very awkward, especially while completely sober!! Ah okay, what gig you going to? Oh nice might see you about then lol! Are you staying in halls?

Yeah they're good! To be honest being sober doesn't bother me, I don't drink that much anyway :smile: its just a local hardcore gig so you probably wouldn't have heard of any of the bands lol no I'm staying at home, yourself?

(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah they're good! To be honest being sober doesn't bother me, I don't drink that much anyway :smile: its just a local hardcore gig so you probably would have heard of any of the bands lol no I'm staying at home, yourself?

Yeah me neither I'm just less sociable while sober but only cause I chat to anyone who will listen after drinking haha! Ah okay lol. Yeah, I'm staying at home too :-)

being underage is no excuse not to drink
Original post by Cormac Nelis
being underage is no excuse not to drink

haha good point!
Does anyone who is doing a language as an extra subject know if you have to enroll for the culture course as well as the language one?
Reply 997
Original post by la-penseur
Does anyone who is doing a language as an extra subject know if you have to enroll for the culture course as well as the language one?

Am I right in thinking there's only two modules in year 1 language, language and culture? At 20 credits each, you'd surely have to enrol for both to reach the 40 credits required.
Original post by Harve
Am I right in thinking there's only two modules in year 1 language, language and culture? At 20 credits each, you'd surely have to enrol for both to reach the 40 credits required.

Yep you're right, sorry I'm a spaz haha. Thanks!
Offer for History and Politics! YAY!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending