The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Healthcare Science

Hi, Iv just been offered a place for health care science (phsyiological) and was wondering if there was any one else on here doing the same/ a similar course??
Reply 1
Original post by Sponge357
Hi, Iv just been offered a place for health care science (phsyiological) and was wondering if there was any one else on here doing the same/ a similar course??

I'm a second year doing Biological Science, but the courses share some modules, so if you have any questions, let me know!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2

At what uni? Im doing the same course at st georges university if londin
Reply 3
i'm doing life sciences. did you have to fill out an occupational health immunisation form?

Yeah I'm doing cardiac physiology at Middlesex University starting in October, occupational health checks are a must with any prolonged patient contact roles/placements especially immunisations (Hep B etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shamzmix_34
Yeah I'm doing cardiac physiology at Middlesex University starting in October, occupational health checks are a must with any prolonged patient contact roles/placements especially immunisations (Hep B etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi
r u still @ middlesex? I got an offer 2 start in october n was just wondering what d course was like. how are the lectures? ur teachers?

please and thank u

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending