The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sumergocogito
Aw! It's great to know that I'll have a sober buddy! Law freshers' week here we come! Will you be spending your birthday at ucl?

I'll be 17 too.. can I join you guys :w00t:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 4301
Original post by nathgooner
Haven't heard a thing, what subject are you doing?

Natural sciences
Finally got an email from my department today!
Original post by wahahaha
Hey guys, has everyone received pack or anything from ucl relating to subjects. All I ve received was from ucas, started getting a little nervous...

Haven't received a single letter/email from UCL yet, not even a congrats. When do the welcome packs/letters usually arrive? :/
Reply 4304
Original post by Jay_Kay_72
Well I'm looking for accommodation through London housing now and I'll put my name on the waiting list when it becomes available.

I'm in a similar position, missed the accommodation deadline so probably won't be getting any.
They said to look for private accommodation, how are you guys planning on doing that? I don't know where to start looking.
Reply 4305
Original post by kilojoule
and me too :colondollar:
Reply 4306
Original post by Awesomesauce
Haven't received a single letter/email from UCL yet, not even a congrats. When do the welcome packs/letters usually arrive? :/

I thought this was a little strange too. We will get something eventually I'm sure, but in the meantime there is plenty of information on the website about what you need to do when you first get there etc. Doesn't say much about dates though...
We can pre-enrol now!
Original post by sykg
and me too :colondollar:

:thumbsup: you are studying law too?
Has anyone managed to pre-enrol yet? After much kerfuffle trying to come up with a password that would appease the User Registration Service I'm now being told by Portico that my userID/password are incorrect. This thing is absurdly overcomplicated |: any ideas?
Reply 4310
U can just reset a new password, and it's at the same page as the registration page
this whole registration process is so overly complicated :s-smilie:
Reply 4312
I tried to do the pre enrolment twice but both times never got sent the email you need to do the second step, anyone else had this problem?
Reply 4313
:thumbsup: you are studying law too?
yepp. PM me!
Reply 4314
Original post by wahahaha
Natural sciences

I haven't heard anything either and I'm doing NatSci too. I have pre-enrolled thou. Do we get timetables and stuff yet?

Of course. All minors welcome! It'll be a blast!
Reply 4316
Original post by Minnie46
I haven't heard anything either and I'm doing NatSci too. I have pre-enrolled thou. Do we get timetables and stuff yet?

I got that too. think
they should give us at least something before school starts, but don't know when..
Original post by Awesomesauce

I got a welcome pack from my department last week and have received quite a couple of emails from the department, and have had some from UCL about the induction and enrolment. I'd ring/email someone to check they have the right contact details - rather bizarrely, my welcome pack arrived at my mums house and I haven't lived there for about three years :confused:
Reply 4318
I have received emails and enrolled. Nothing in the post though
Anyone here set to start Philosphy?

Latest

Trending

Trending