The Student Room Group

Calling all 2012 VetMed entry hopefuls, *VERY* Early i know!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ogrice80
Just moved in to my halls in Edinburgh woooo!

Original post by Cetacea
I moved into Edinburgh today! Very exciting! :biggrin:

We start really early here (along with Glasgow!). Those of you going to RVC etc. don't start for another 2 weeks or so do you?! Isn't Bristol 1st October or something? :eek:

^
Me too! Where are you guys? :smile: Hopefully if you're near we can go to Appleton Tower together tomorrow for the introductory lecture? :biggrin:
Reply 8581
Original post by bertiejess
Yay! Whereabouts are you coming from?

I'm driving up from Essex and staying in Vine Court hows about you?
Original post by Timbo12
I'm driving up from Essex and staying in Vine Court hows about you?

Kent and am in McNair on Carnatic :smile:
Reply 8583
Original post by dizzeedollee
^
Me too! Where are you guys? :smile: Hopefully if you're near we can go to Appleton Tower together tomorrow for the introductory lecture? :biggrin:

I'm at East Newington Place - what about you? I'm looking forward to the lecture tomorrow.
im vine court too, lots of vets in VC!
Reply 8585
Original post by sheepzibaa
im vine court too, lots of vets in VC!

Awesome! i'm a foundation year vet, but a vetty all the same.
Original post by Timbo12
Awesome! i'm a foundation year vet, but a vetty all the same.

where abouts are you? im DG022
So do any of you lovely Vet's fancy becoming a PS Helper on TSR? You get rewarded per review and gain access to the super secret PS Helpers forum. You just advise people on their PS and application to vetmed courses!

PM me if you're interested, or find the links above (clicky on the Personal Statement Help button up there ^^^)

:biggrin:

Beth
P.s Apologies for sneaking into your thread :3
Original post by BethaneyJ
So do any of you lovely Vet's fancy becoming a PS Helper on TSR? You get rewarded per review and gain access to the super secret PS Helpers forum. You just advise people on their PS and application to vetmed courses!

PM me if you're interested, or find the links above (clicky on the Personal Statement Help button up there ^^^)

:biggrin:

Beth
P.s Apologies for sneaking into your thread :3

I'm a new one :u:
Original post by Angry cucumber
I'm a new one :u:

Woo! :biggrin: Enjoying your snazzy blue title? :P
Woo! :biggrin: Enjoying your snazzy blue title? :P

Very much so :biggrin:
Original post by schizopear
i haven't got a university e-mail yet because i don't start for another two weeks, can i still apply?

Yes :smile:

Just start a thread in the this forum asking to be a PS helper; with a screen shot of your track, and you should be accepted :smile:

I was at least :tongue:
i haven't got a university e-mail yet because i don't start for another two weeks, can i still apply?

What angry cucumber said (copied below) :smile: There are ways around it :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editusergroups

In addition to AC's message, you also need to join the PS Help group here ^^ (though it is less important nowadays :biggrin:)

Original post by Angry cucumber
Yes :smile:

Just start a thread in the this forum asking to be a PS helper; with a screen shot of your track, and you should be accepted :smile:

I was at least :tongue:
if i submit a screenshot, can i redact my UCAS number?

I would think so.. I cropped mine out :smile:
if i submit a screenshot, can i redact my UCAS number?

Yeah I am sure that will be fine, but do ask. They're all very nice :smile: Yay for lots of new PS Helpers :smile:
cool, thank you :smile:

Yeah I am sure that will be fine, but do ask. They're all very nice :smile: Yay for lots of new PS Helpers :smile:

I just applied with my initial acceptance email.... mainly because I have forgotten my Track log-in :s-smilie: Hopefully that's good enough!
x

I look forward to you PS helper initiation :colone:
Original post by ofssinfoxes
I just applied with my initial acceptance email.... mainly because I have forgotten my Track log-in :s-smilie: Hopefully that's good enough!

They'll quickly let you know if there is a problem :smile:
Reply 8598
Hiya!
to anyone who applied to cambridge, just wondering if you focused your personal statement any different? would you say there needs to be more focus on extracurricular things and interests and college work rather than mainly work experience? x
You need to tailor it to work experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending