The Student Room Group

Past Paper request, F324 June 2012 past paper or mark scheme (even an unofficial one)

Hi i have searched quite a lot and cant seem to find this paper, it is one of the few F324 papers i havent done yet, if anyone has it, a photocopy etc. please could you post the link here?

Past papers available from link: http://db.tt/G8qfL77X

thanks,
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by MBT Bot
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out MarkedbyTeachers.com, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK with over 173,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics.

Handpicked examples show formative feedback comments from some brilliant teachers. Plus, reviews from A* students and hints, tips & common mistakes from their teacher team. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work, read reviews and teacher summaries AND view the hints and tips absolutely free. Click here to find out more...

UHHHHH this doesn't help...
If anyone has this then I would also appreciate a copy. Cheers very much :smile:
Reply 3
Hey,
If anyone has this past paper and/or mark scheme, could they please upload it or send it to me.
Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by arandomstudent
Hi i have searched quite a lot and cant seem to find this paper, it is one of the few F324 papers i havent done yet, if anyone has it, a photocopy etc. please could you post the link here?

thanks,

Any luck?? I could really do with this paper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending