The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just received my invitation this morning, for St. Hilda's college, for Biological Sciences. :smile:
I came to this forum in search of other people who may be going around the same time as me.
Hope you get yours soon! :smile: Good luck.
Reply 2
I got mine today as well at about 10am!
I'm applying to study Fine Art at Christ Church :smile:
Good Luck everyone!
Reply 3
If anyone else has applied for Christ Church and has interviews on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th let me know, would be nice to know anyone else who's going!
Lucylocket, I have an interview at Hilda's from 3rd to 5th, will be arriving at the 2nd. Are you coming by plane? I'd be nice to have someone with a flight in the afternoon with mine so I could go from London to Oxford with some company.
If anyone is going to be arriving at London airport (Heathrow) at about 1pm on the 2nd, let me know. :smile: Would be awesome to get a group of three or four people together so we can alll go to Oxford together.
Reply 5
Original post by serendipity2012
Lucylocket, I have an interview at Hilda's from 3rd to 5th, will be arriving at the 2nd. Are you coming by plane? I'd be nice to have someone with a flight in the afternoon with mine so I could go from London to Oxford with some company.
If anyone is going to be arriving at London airport (Heathrow) at about 1pm on the 2nd, let me know. :smile: Would be awesome to get a group of three or four people together so we can alll go to Oxford together.

Hi! I'm going to be there at the same time as you! :smile: Really looking forward to being there. Where are you flying from?
Reply 6
Sorry I'm not flying in I live near Brighton on the South Coast but I think my parents might be driving me up :frown: whereabouts are you travelling from?
I just received my invitation this morning, for St. Hilda's college, for Biological Sciences. :smile:
I came to this forum in search of other people who may be going around the same time as me.
Hope you get yours soon! :smile: Good luck.

Congratulations!!
em_cart, I'm flying from Brazil! :smile: How about you? Does your flight arrive around the same time?
Reply 9
Ive applied to study Experimental Psychology to Brasenose bt havent heard anything yet - anyone else applied to read psychology? =)
Reply 10
em_cart, I'm flying from Brazil! :smile: How about you? Does your flight arrive around the same time?

Wow! No, sorry, I'm actually getting the train. I'm coming from Kent, but I do change in London.
Do different courses send invitations at different times? Haven't heard anything from e and m at st peter's
Original post by em_cart
Wow! No, sorry, I'm actually getting the train. I'm coming from Kent, but I do change in London.

Ah, alright, I thought you would be flying as well. :smile: I'm trying to see if I can meet up with other applicants at Heathrow Airport.
Best of luck. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Lucylocket
If anyone else has applied for Christ Church and has interviews on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th let me know, would be nice to know anyone else who's going!

I've applied to Christ church and if I get an invitation then it'll be on the 3rd, 4th and 5th so let me know when you know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Lucylocket

I applied to Christ church and if I get an invitation then it'll be the 3rd, 4th and 5th so let me know when you know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kit-Kat-kiss
Do different courses send invitations at different times? Haven't heard anything from e and m at st peter's

I have a tutorial today, I will see if I can ask my management tutor (at St. Peter's) when they will send out invitations for E&M at St. Peter's :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by AnimalSpirit
I have a tutorial today, I will see if I can ask my management tutor (at St. Peter's) when they will send out invitations for E&M at St. Peter's :tongue:

That would be great because I have also applied for E&M but in a different college, Exeter.
Original post by AnimalSpirit

That would be so helpful! Thank you!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Well I suppose these invitations come by college & not by course? I'm waiting to hear from Trinity (chemistry)
Reply 19
Original post by 50went
I've applied to Christ church and if I get an invitation then it'll be on the 3rd, 4th and 5th so let me know when you know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh yay!! let me know if you get an interview and we can meet up when we're there! Whereabouts are you coming from?

Latest

Trending

Trending