The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3600
RBC campus recruiting site is not working, anybody experiencing the same problem? It has not been working for several days, I tried it also on last Saturday etc ...
Reply 3601
Anyone have a Barcap Risk AC tomorrow in London?
Reply 3602
Original post by ktrooo
RBC campus recruiting site is not working, anybody experiencing the same problem? It has not been working for several days, I tried it also on last Saturday etc ...

You're probably on the wrong website, go to the RBC Capital Markets page and you'll find it there
Reply 3603
Original post by ktrooo

Yes I had this too. Luckily I still had the webpage on my tablet.

Here you go.

http://www.campus.rbccm.com/en/home/
Reply 3604
thx guys :smile:
Original post by Huslter
does HSBC reject straight away if you have failed the test ?

Dont know, but if you pass you should get an email confirming it.
Reply 3606
Just got another email from HSBC saying that they were still considering me for S&T, anyone else get one? It's annoying because my friend who had a spring week with them has his AC coming up.
Reply 3607
I ve got this email for second time in last 2 weeks or so, I guess it s not a very good sign :biggrin:

Further to your recent application for 2012 Analyst - Intern - Global Markets - Trading - EMEA - London, we would like to confirm that your application is still under review due to the high quality and quantity of interest in this programme. We will be back in touch with you in the coming weeks with a further update.
Original post by Gekko007
Anyone have a Barcap Risk AC tomorrow in London?

I've seen 5 people on here that do, including me and yourself
Reply 3609
Original post by ktrooo

Further to your recent application for 2012 Analyst - Intern - Global Markets - Trading - EMEA - London, we would like to confirm that your application is still under review due to the high quality and quantity of interest in this programme. We will be back in touch with you in the coming weeks with a further update.

Put in a more forthcoming manner:

"Thank you for your recent application, there are a number of applicants who we would like to take before you, however we're not rejecting you yet; on the off-chance that they **** up."

Or am I just a cynic?
Reply 3610
I had this email for the grad role 3 times after I passed the telephone... Followed by sorry were full now thanks for your interest...., gd luck still man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3611
Original post by TheBhramaBull
I've seen 5 people on here that do, including me and yourself

I'll be seeing both of you tomorrow! Good Luck! I know I'm shaking with nerves. :P
Reply 3612
Anyone still waiting on a date for the second JPM Trading AC (first one was on 9 Nov)?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3613
Original post by Clique
I had this email for the grad role 3 times after I passed the telephone... Followed by sorry were full now thanks for your interest...., gd luck still man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry do hear that, do you mind telling me what department?
Reply 3614
Original post by noremedy
Put in a more forthcoming manner:

"Thank you for your recent application, there are a number of applicants who we would like to take before you, however we're not rejecting you yet; on the off-chance that they **** up."

Or am I just a cynic?

Maybe, or that spring week applications etc go first and then they see how many places are left after that.
Reply 3615
Reply 3616
Original post by facetious
Dont know, but if you pass you should get an email confirming it.

thanks. Do you know how long before they send this email out?

I did the test this morning and have not received a email yet.
Reply 3617
Original post by FinLuv
I'll be seeing both of you tomorrow! Good Luck! I know I'm shaking with nerves. :P

Haha, ditto. A whole day of competency interviews (facepalm). At least I get to stay overnight at the hotel :biggrin:
Anyone been waiting a very long time for JPM IBD - did the test 10 weeks ago now
Reply 3619
Last year I did my tests in September / October and had my first round in December...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending