The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Kittern
I know i shouldn't laugh... but that is kinda funny.
It does beg to ask the question where they got your application details from though if you haven't as you
said - applied.

Looks like you've got some questions to ask... sounds like UCAS may have made a boo-boo.... xD

I honestly have no clue :lol:

UCAS I be coming for you :unimpressed;
Original post by Kittern
Ohhhhh i can soooooo relate to this! *hugs!*

*le hug* :biggrin:

Have you gotten an offer yet?

I've got an Interview tomorrow at Uni of Man :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 422
Original post by Where'sPerry?
Is anyone else only waiting on their first choice university? :frown:

ME! Waiting for Leeds Met, applying for filmmaking
Original post by nick1994
ME! Waiting for Leeds Met, applying for filmmaking

I really hope you hear something soon, I know how agonising it is. :frown:

I'm waiting for marine biology at Southampton. Friends have offers for the uni as well, I can certainly say that it doesn't help :redface:
Reply 424
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I really hope you hear something soon, I know how agonising it is. :frown:

I'm waiting for marine biology at Southampton. Friends have offers for the uni as well, I can certainly say that it doesn't help :redface:

I do have 3 offers. It's just Leeds Met. It's taking ages! I was there 2 weeks ago, and havent heard anything from them yet considering it was my first interview ive attended. Went to Staff Uni 1 week after that, and instantly got an offer after 2 days :frown:.
Original post by nick1994
I do have 3 offers. It's just Leeds Met. It's taking ages! I was there 2 weeks ago, and havent heard anything from them yet considering it was my first interview ive attended. Went to Staff Uni 1 week after that, and instantly got an offer after 2 days :frown:.

Oh that sucks. I have three offers as well, as you might have seen in my sig. I don't even know if I have an interview from Soton yet, I've heard NOTHING :frown:

Just so painful as it's the perfect uni for me!
I just had a mini heart attack. Got an email from York admissions... telling me that they're closed over Christmas. LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY? :tongue:
Original post by berryripple
I just want one offer and then I don't care when the rest come through! :tongue:

You say that now but I got one offer and now I'm just desperate for another Uni give me a decision!
Original post by bobbieare
You say that now but I got one offer and now I'm just desperate for another Uni give me a decision!

Yeah I've got three now and still kind of desperate for the others :tongue:

Not as much as I was for the first though.
Original post by berryripple
Yeah I've got three now and still kind of desperate for the others :tongue:

Not as much as I was for the first though.

All my day consists of is checking Track, I keep telling myself 'just one more offer and I'll be at peace'!
Original post by bobbieare
All my day consists of is checking Track, I keep telling myself 'just one more offer and I'll be at peace'!

I gave up on checking track long ago really! I did it for ages and then realised how pointless it was, but I know it's hard to stop :tongue:
Haven't heared anything from universities and my UCAS app was sent on Dec.5th. (Except for an email from BATH and it asked me to upload my IELTS certificate)

Keep checking email box and track. I know I am supposed to be patient.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 432
Im literally stalking the UCAS track site, I sent my UCAS a week a go and got an offer from John Moores the next day! I just want an offer from Northumbria and I will be happy - If I had a few more offers I would be motivated to work when right now I just can't be annoyed! :frown:
Reply 433
Hello everybody!

I applied yesterday to Portsmouth, Essex, Salford and Anglia Ruskin. Today I got 2 acknowledgements from Portsmouth and Essex.
And now I'm waiting. And waiting. :frown:

Has anyone got offers from any of these? And if so, how long did it take for you?
Original post by Jam'
The suspense is killing me ^_^ I just want one offer to heighten my confidence in my application. I applied wholly to unis asking for grades higher than what I attained. I applied with extenuating circumstances but most unis don't explicitly have forms for people in my situation. *Sigh*

i hate the wait too :frown: its horrid... and the days seem to DRRRRAAAAG on and on and on... it's not fair :frown:
I applied on the 27th of November so I know it's not been long, but one of my friends got two offers in a week and I've only been invited to one applicant day so far :frown: (its at Surrey and Southampton invited me to one too but I don't think it counts as I got it in the post two days after my UCAS got sent which makes me think they were just sending them to everyone :lol:) just getting so nervous that my application was rubbish or something :frown:
@ strawberry I feel exactly the same. Don't think we will hear much untill the new year now. Good luck with yours x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salsamilly
@ strawberry I feel exactly the same. Don't think we will hear much untill the new year now. Good luck with yours x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah we probably won't now :frown: good luck with yours too :smile: x
Reply 438
Applying to Physics Courses:
Bath - FG3C
Lancaster - F3G1
Sheffield - F321
Sussex - F328
York - GFC3

Sent to School: 25-Nov
School sent to UCAS: 19-Dec

Acknowledgements
Lancaster: 20-Dec, 0548
Bath: 20-Dec, 1531
York: 21-Dec, 0918

Received AS2: 22-Dec

Refreshing GMail, Track and SAMIS (Bath Application Tracker) every 10 minutes or so?

I'm impatient.
it says invitation next to mine :frown: does that not mean i have an offer? :/

Latest

Trending

Trending