Big Mick!

The guy in my sig.
Rita Ora.
This bad boy: FUNNY.jpg
Nora Zehetner when she was younger.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
The girl I've been in love with for 2 years and who I just managed to get half out of my head is my best friend who I met on a voluntary year abroad, we're now studying in different countries but are still best friends. Objectively she's not beautiful, but intelligent, cute, imaginative, studying a difficult subject, an amazing pianist and I just love/d her to pieces. Unreciprocated, that is ...

A girl I've just recently met and developed a slight crush on is a French girl at my university, got introduced to her by a mutual friend in a pub. Talked the whole evening, she added me on Facebook later, told me how she liked meeting me and we started chatting, agreed to meet up some time, friends said she has to be interested and it went pretty well until I discovered that she's in a happy relationship, has been so for years and it doesn't seem that this could change in the near future :mad:

Original post by ScunnyLadAdz
In un'altra vita, avremmo potuto essere insieme per sempre... :frown:

Purtroppo quest'altra vita non esistere, manco per ti, manco per mi :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Lolly Badcock from Babestation.
Reply 27
Ezra Miller hot.jpg

Allison Mack.

No other words need to be said.
Jenna Arterton.... Caught my eye in Hansel and Gretel. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SHES HOT
Katy Perry, :biggrin:
Reply 31
two different guys who are friends of friends. I think one has a girlfriend, not sure about the other one, I'm too scared to find out
Reply 32
Ed. Balls...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by meenu89
Ed. Balls...
What about Boris?
Reply 34
Original post by Robbie242
What about Boris?

Haven't had a crush on him for at two hours...
2013-01-23 12.46.41.jpg

Carey Mulligan. I am so jealous of Mumford
Reply 36
Original post by meenu89
Haven't had a crush on him for at two hours...
Well have fun with (Mr) balls then, (gosh that sounded so wrong) :colondollar:
my senior in high school. been crushing for 3 years now. Still havent gotten the guts to talk to him :/
I've got a crush for the first time in a long time and I've been reduced to acting like a giggling school girl, it's ridiculous.
a guy in my a level physics class. No names seen as he's on here.

Quick Reply

Latest