The Student Room Group

King's College London (GKT) Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ngullan
Hey guys,
I had my interview on the 17th January, received my offer yesterday afternoon :smile: Just to say, don't give up! I was sure that it had been too long and I would be rejected, but I'm so happy to have got in. I have 3 rejections from other universities and thought I was going to have to reapply.. Fingers crossed for all of you!

Congrats, the waiting paid off :smile:
Reply 1601
Original post by tushar009
Congrats, the waiting paid off :smile:

Thanks :smile: Yeah it really did. I was so sure of a rejection after waiting so long! :tongue:
Original post by marty_smartie
I have it on tuesday :smile: anyone?

Me too, so scared!!
Reply 1603
has anyone with an interview last week heard anything yet?
Original post by AspiringDoctor
Rejection post-interview :frown:
Pretty gutted as I really wanted to go to King's and thought my interview went alright but it wasn't to be I guess :frown: Fell in love with it on the open day, loved it even more during the interview last week - it's still an amazing place to study medicine in my eyes regardless of my unsuccessful outcome.

Best of luck to all those still waiting/with upcoming interviews!

Original post by I_LUV_PenCIL
Rejection post interview...and I thought my interview went ok....
3 rejections so far......:frown:

Original post by ryanofbromley
rejected post.

just remember. wherever you end up, you end up there for a reason. Being rejected isn't a bad thing, it just shows you that the university wasn't right for you.

I'm very sorry to hear about that, how long after your interview did you hear back?? and the best of luck with your other universities :smile:
Reply 1605
:eek: Aaaaaah I just got an offer!!
Original post by Cotton_Candy_8
I'm very sorry to hear about that, how long after your interview did you hear back?? and the best of luck with your other universities :smile:

Just 2 weeks
Original post by Cotton_Candy_8

My interview was last Tuesday and I heard yesterday, so 6 days... not sure whether I'm glad they cut to the chase or dragged it out and made my dream a little longer :frown:
Reply 1608
Original post by Ama4
:eek: Aaaaaah I just got an offer!!

Congrats, may be coursemates comes September :sogood:
Reply 1609
Ladies, what did you wear for your interviews? international student here
any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Eureka!
Ladies, what did you wear for your interviews? international student here
any help would be greatly appreciated

I wore a smart grey dress. I didn' want to get a blazer because i get hot and bothered when i'm nervous.
Reply 1611
Original post by Hippokrates
I wore a smart grey dress. I didn' want to get a blazer because i get hot and bothered when i'm nervous.

Did it have sleeves? And how long was it? Was it below your knees?
I was thinking of buying a dress a Dorothy Perkins or M&S when I come to London
Are all lectures held at the guy's campus?:confused:
Original post by Eureka!
Did it have sleeves? And how long was it? Was it below your knees?
I was thinking of buying a dress a Dorothy Perkins or M&S when I come to London

It was sleeveless and went past my knees :smile:
Original post by itsabanana
Are all lectures held at the guy's campus?:confused:

I would imagine so why?
I would imagine so why?

Because I'm starting to look for accommodation and I would like to live closer to where all the lectures are at :smile:
Reply 1616
It was sleeveless and went past my knees :smile:

Thanks for the help :smile:
Because I'm starting to look for accommodation and I would like to live closer to where all the lectures are at :smile:

Most medical students live oppisite guys can't remeber the name though.
Reply 1618

Hey! I'm also looking at the accomodation. Wolfson house is the nearest and also the most sociable from what i've heard but the facilities aren't as good as GDSA or the other halls...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my interview today, my interviewers were lovely and I fell in love with the buildings.... Which is going to make me feel the pain even more if I get rejected :frown: It's scary to see people on here that thought their interview went well get rejected, because I thought mine went okay too :frown: Argh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending