The Student Room Group

Good looking men

Hi, im 18 and I don't very often find guys my age that im really really really attracted to. I think I put it down to the fact men get more handsome as they age (im on about late 20's no later :P)
I fancy men with facial hair - not beard/tash, but stubble..makes them more manly?! Don't get me wrong, I do see people my age/guys without stubble who I find really attractive..it's just the majority of guys I fancy happen to have a really nice face with a bit of stubble.

Does anyone else feel more attracted to men like this? Just wondered why I think like this really. Also it's difficult, as im young I doubt they dont want a teenager on their arm :/
What sort of guys do you find handsome/hot/good looking? Post pics please! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

natural evolution i suppose, same reason why some guys would also be attracted to younger women then their age i suppose
Nothing wrong with it: Everyone has their pêrsonal taste :smile:
Telling the internet that you're looking for older men is a really good place to start, i think.
Reply 4
I get the comment about facial hair a lot - it seems to suit me to the point where people (girls) often say I look more handsome with it compared to being clean shaven. Plus it stops me looking baby-faced which ain't good.
I thought this was going to be a thread full of photos of good-looking men. Alas, It is not. :bawling: Loads of people are attracted to older men, I find loads of older guys attractive, although I can't say stubble is usually my thing because it kinda reminds me of my dad.
Reply 6
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I thought this was going to be a thread full of photos of good-looking men. Alas, It is not. :bawling: Loads of people are attracted to older men, I find loads of older guys attractive, although I can't say stubble is usually my thing because it kinda reminds me of my dad.

I know, I want this thread full of good looking men haha secretly the reason why I set it up..I would start the ball rolling but Im not on my computer.
Oh god, never really made the link to stubble with my dad hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hollybanolly
I know, I want this thread full of good looking men haha secretly the reason why I set it up..I would start the ball rolling but Im not on my computer.
Oh god, never really made the link to stubble with my dad hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

In that case, allow me. A few favourites...

Reply 8
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
In that case, allow me. A few favourites...

Oh my days, the third guy down is amazing! He has like the amount of stubble I was on about and like! (I probably sound like I have some sort of fetish -which I don't just trying tp explain myself haha) who is it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im a sucker for a cougar tbh so I can understand where your coming from . Cougars also tend to be less immature and self obsessed , then girls my age .

I also find teenage girls ( who are my age ofc ) who haven't developed yet slightly off putting , so perhaps that's why I find older women attractive . Good women are like a fine wine , they ripen with age.
(edited 11 years ago)
I know exactly what you mean, I have always gone for guys a couple of years older than me and I love running my hand through their stubble haha.
Reply 11
Hi, I'm an older man and I can state with absolute confidence that having a gawjus teen on one's arm (preferably an arts undergraduate who's as dumb as a box of rocks) is - as the kids say - made of win.
Reply 12
Oh my days, the third guy down is amazing! He has like the amount of stubble I was on about and like! (I probably sound like I have some sort of fetish -which I don't just trying tp explain myself haha) who is it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't know that it's Jude Law? It even says his name in the URL :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jude Law :love: Yeah, I like that amount, some guys really suit it.
Reply 14
Original post by anti-duck
You don't know that it's Jude Law? It even says his name in the URL :confused:

Haha im clueless!! I do recognise him but couldnt work it out, his hair has receded more now than though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Haha im clueless!! I do recognise him but couldnt work it out, his hair has receded more now than though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, looks like it :eek: -

http://nationalpostlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jude-law.jpg?w=620
Reply 16
Original post by Clip
Hi, I'm an older man and I can state with absolute confidence that having a gawjus teen on one's arm (preferably an arts undergraduate who's as dumb as a box of rocks) is - as the kids say - made of win.

Aww you think? It doesn't help my case that im 5 foot 3 on a good day haha and I can look younger than my age too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18

Don't worry! There's always Shane Macgowan :biggrin: -

http://img.xcitefun.org/users/2008/03/2286,xcitefun-shane-macgowan.jpg

And I can vouch for what Clip said too; me also being 'older'. 5'3" is cute :redface:
This thread has a serious lack of Ryan Gosling pictures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending