The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thurin
x

They are all nice songs. I had the last one on repeat for a large part of last year
Original post by Revd. Mike
Holy ****. Just got an email from my course tutor. They've finally confirmed that my coursework resubmission has been marked and I got 70%. Was not expecting that, at all.

That's great news! :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Holy ****. Just got an email from my course tutor. They've finally confirmed that my coursework resubmission has been marked and I got 70%. Was not expecting that, at all.

:woo:
Reply 563
I made lamb curry. Omnomnom.
Original post by Unicron
Well, thanks to the stupid web-frontend to my NAS device (basically a web-frontend modifying Samba and NFS .conf text files), I have now lost my MythTV recordings for the past month. :banghead: Shame as it had quite a few HD recordings that won't be officially released in HD, only on SD DVD. Oh well.

Bad times :frown:

This is why GUI's suck! Command line all the way! :biggrin:
So many beautiful things... I cannot possess them all... :puppyeyes:
Original post by Mad Vlad

Trying to think of pretty things I want right now. Other than a house with an awesome library/portal to the British library (see I can make compromises :tongue:) I am having difficulty coming up with things. My brithday is in a few weeks my parents are beginning to get annoyed I can't think of anything I want.
Reply 567
out of interest guys, do any of you live in the north west?
Reply 568
Original post by Unicron
Does the O at the end stand for orgy perchance?

Nah. Oreos!

Mmm, Oreos...
Original post by crazylemon
Trying to think of pretty things I want right now. Other than a house with an awesome library/portal to the British library (see I can make compromises :tongue:) I am having difficulty coming up with things. My brithday is in a few weeks my parents are beginning to get annoyed I can't think of anything I want.

Haha, my family have given up with figuring out birthday presents for me... I'm a nightmare to buy for.

In other news... Mission Success. :sexface:

In further news... I'm bored. :hmpf:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2285735 :unsure:

No idea how to respond in this kinda situation...
Haha, my family have given up with figuring out birthday presents for me... I'm a nightmare to buy for.

In other news... Mission Success. :sexface:

In further news... I'm bored. :hmpf:

Success?
Original post by mmmpie
I would guess it means you can hail the bus anywhere in that section, not just at a bus stop.

Belatedly, thank you.

I bought a glass which has apples on.

(My life has been exactly that interesting lately.)
Reply 573
Mornin'. Went to a 'Western-style' restaurant last night; next time I go somewhere serving Japanese food in the UK I shall remember back to this and wonder if it's just as inauthentic. :p: Nice though.
Original post by crazylemon
Success?

Indeed.

No success with that, however. :sad:
Original post by dbmag9
Mornin'. Went to a 'Western-style' restaurant last night; next time I go somewhere serving Japanese food in the UK I shall remember back to this and wonder if it's just as inauthentic. :p: Nice though.

Are you in Japan right now?
:facepalm2:

I wish I didn't read this right before bed. I'm now going to have to watch Bill Bailey
Reply 578
I feel sick now.
Original post by Unicron
I was trying to keep it sexual :biggrin: I don't think there's anything wrong with playing soggy biscuit (especially with an Oreo, as they're tasty) if you all find each other hot :tongue:

To be fair... soggy biscuit isn't what I'd describe as sexual. It's what public schoolboys do as a forfeit. :p:

I can think of far better things to do...

Latest