The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by Revd. Mike
EDIT: Also! Have an otter that's really happy to have a teddy bear:

I think my squee gland just exploded. Cute overload! :crazy:
Cute animals.

:work:

Normal service should resume within a week deadline success permitting...May need to be banned form TSR...:emo:
Reply 602
Ahhh, they've elected a new pope already :afraid: I wonder how backward catholic this pope will be :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit/Update: He's 76, he's virtually on his way to his death bed...
(edited 11 years ago)
Just had my first phototherapy treatment. 15 seconds in the UV booth. Was super warm and ozone-smelling, can't wait until I'm eventually spending several minutes in there at a time...

:h:

I have a suspicion it was probably Grim Rita.

Agony aunt... amusing... suggesting a bit of kink... it sounds like Grim Rita to me :tongue: Good shout.

Is the Pope Catholic... oh wait.
Reply 606

That's a novel concept...

Original post by Mad Vlad
Is the Pope Catholic... oh wait.

I doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmmpie
That's a novel concept...

I doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee:

How are you? :h:
Just got home from seeing Safe Haven... it was so good! Not as good as the Notebook but it was still really great.
Evening! Medium time no post.
Reply 610

awwwwww :h: i want one lol
Reply 611
Evening all. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. How are we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 612
Shamelessly advertising my thread here; vote pwease :puppyeyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2287415
Original post by Blue Rose
x

Well I would take that as potential attraction
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
Shamelessly advertising my thread here; vote pwease :puppyeyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2287415

Slide poop. It looks so happy!
One of the new articles on RT.com is so full of homophobic hatred. Why?! Ever since Putin put those anti lgbt laws in, the situation has gotten worse for our fellow LGBTers in Russia. :frown: I don't know what is more vile. The article or the comments made by those on it. Russia is taking a serious step backwards here.
Reply 616
Original post by crazylemon
Slide poop. It looks so happy!

:h: Ta :yy:
I can go to Denmark (work holiday allowance permitting) and the cost of said trip has been downgraded from "inexpensive" to "free". This is a situation which pleases me greatly.

I am now slightly uneasy that I've made a mistake with my name and I'm going to be turned away at the gate, though; I don't have my passport in London to check. Which is a bloody stupid paranoia to have. It's my NAME, for goodness' sake. Is it really possible for me to have gotten it wrong?
Reply 618
Original post by Terpsikhore
I can go to Denmark (work holiday allowance permitting) and the cost of said trip has been downgraded from "inexpensive" to "free". This is a situation which pleases me greatly.

I am now slightly uneasy that I've made a mistake with my name and I'm going to be turned away at the gate, though; I don't have my passport in London to check. Which is a bloody stupid paranoia to have. It's my NAME, for goodness' sake. Is it really possible for me to have gotten it wrong?

I only realised quite recently that my name is spelt wrong in the English on my Israeli passport (Hebrew doesn't encode vowels, so the pronounciation is ambiguous between 'erg' and 'reg'). :p: Muchos jealous of free Denmark trip though; how come?
Reply 619
Original post by Terpsikhore

Sounds like upgraded to me:h:

What kind of mistake?:confused:

Latest