The Student Room Group

Where where you raised?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eliza.anne
Pervy as in pervy guys. I'm not sure what else I could mean, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You must be really good looking to get a load of pervy looks. I've never experienced any pervs in Ilford. But then again I'm a guy. :biggrin:
Reply 121
Just being really open and crude. Me and my friend were in Valentines park last year and were approached by several different men who were atleast 30+, it was just weird.

And I've had a few experiences in Barking where guys have just been too forward...just creeps me out tbh

Barking is in Essex right? That could be part of the problem. Essex. :wink:
Original post by Hustler-1337
You must be really good looking to get a load of pervy looks. I've never experienced any pervs in Ilford. But then again I'm a guy. :biggrin:

False, anything female there will be perved on I believe lol.
Original post by Paul M

Sigh!! Lol amount of times I've heard that one. :rolleyes:
Reply 124
North London

Original post by Paul M

lolwut? So, that means Essex, East Sussex, West Sussex and Middlesex are full of pervs? Blimey.

False, anything female there will be perved on I believe lol.

I have nothing to say. I'm not a perv myself, but I can't speak for the others. :biggrin:
Reply 126
lolwut? So, that means Essex, East Sussex, West Sussex and Middlesex are full of pervs? Blimey.

Unfortunately, yes. :frown:
I have nothing to say. I'm not a perv myself, but I can't speak for the others. :biggrin:

Haha. Do you live in Ilford then? I can't imagine you defending it otherwise :tongue: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Born and raised in Bath :smile: except for 2 years though that I spent in Brunei when I was 1/2 years old, don't remember it really though!
My lovely small town

imgp5643.jpg

kedainiai954_midi.jpg

imgp1552j.jpg

Our Alps :rolleyes: Just mountains that are actually piles of chemicals :K:

64948271.bra6Krid.IMG_6286.jpg

Red is where I lived, yellow - my university :colondollar:

kedainiai040088bs.jpg

I miss my home :sad:
Original post by Fusion
North London

Lol, was that during the riots?

Predictably, this thread is becoming a very London thing. :wink:
Reply 131
Central Essex, in a small town miles from anything else.
Haha. Do you live in Ilford then? I can't imagine you defending it otherwise :tongue: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fortunately, I don't live in Ilford. I think it's a poophole down there. But I do live in the same borough.
Born in germany but moved to the netherlands after 2 years, spent most of my childhood there. I now reside in essex in the UK been here for the past 5 years now.
Reply 134
Morden...basically mordor on a cold wintry night with orcs surrounding your house
Reply 135
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Lol, was that during the riots?

Predictably, this thread is becoming a very London thing. :wink:

This happened in 2008.

Hundreds of police officers raided 19 premises on a London street as part of a crackdown on crime.

Some 600 officers sealed off part of Blackstock Road in north London to carry out the raid on Thursday.

Tell us about the work of Oxfordshire Constabulary... :colone:
Fortunately, I don't live in Ilford. I think it's a poophole down there. But I do live in the same borough.

Ah I See! Yeah it is a real poophole.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thurso?

Indeed :smile:
Born in Bedford, but mainly raised in North Devon (Bideford specifically) :tongue:
I feel like an exotic in this thread :K:

Quick Reply