The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revd. Mike
They had a pretty great free for first 6 months offer type thing, plus added bonus of Cloud access :h:

My KCL credentials still work, so I can just go steal wifi from the hospital :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nifty! I've been with Sky for about 4 years now and they've been fine tbh. Some people bitch about the fact they're so slow... yadda yadda... apparently they know nothing about broadband telecommunications. :rolleyes:

And god bless inadequate account lifecycle management! I still have access to eduroam, despite it being nearly 2 years since I graduated. :laugh:
They had a pretty great free for first 6 months offer type thing, plus added bonus of Cloud access :h:

My KCL credentials still work, so I can just go steal wifi from the hospital :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem then :h:

Original post by Mad Vlad
Nifty! I've been with Sky for about 4 years now and they've been fine tbh. Some people bitch about the fact they're so slow... yadda yadda... apparently they know nothing about broadband telecommunications. :rolleyes:

And god bless inadequate account lifecycle management! I still have access to eduroam, despite it being nearly 2 years since I graduated. :laugh:

See imps is all on it with that sort of thing. Day our course ends all cards etc die. Then for access I think we get a year and it wipes when our emails accounts are destroyed. We have to pay if we want an alumni account. Which I will probably end up paying for.
This was me last week:
I don't generally watch her but I know this feeling well.
[video="youtube_share;ArIBftSOZDI"]http://youtu.be/ArIBftSOZDI[/video]
(I spent 235 euros and 70 pounds onfood last week :facepalm2:)
So Putin is in Amsterdam, and Amnesty Intl. is preparing for it
http://www.amsterdamfm.nl/protest-signalen-langs-de-amstel/ (t
(edited 11 years ago)
What do I get a special lady friend for her birthday? I was going to get her a ring but she bought it herself!
Original post by Unicron
Mum has come back from her sailing holiday crying and depressed :K: I don't fully understand 100% and am now worried. I hate it when people close to me are upset, it starts me crying too

So do I, I always end up feeling somehow guilty because I can never help
Original post by Unicron
OK, Mum and Andy are having an emotional talk. They could be splitting up :/

:console:
Reply 2187
Looking at lunch menus for Gordon Ramsay at Claridges and The Savoy Grill (we are lunching at both when we go to London) and they both look rather delicious! Not stupidly expensive either! :biggrin: We were originally going to The Dorchester instead of the Savoy, but mother doesn't like the look of the menu :tongue: (Plus, we are going to the Savoy a few days beforehand for her surprise afternoon tea :biggrin:)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Gesar
HEY TERPTERP!

Guess who's probably moving back to Finchley? Not quite on Abingdon Road but pretty close :yep:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

PArty in N3! :woo:
Reply 2189
Original post by Terpsikhore
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

PArty in N3! :woo:

I'm just the other side of the bridge that spans the north circular :yep:

But it's N2 :sad:
So the saga that is, move in to my house (even though I moved in over a year ago... I just never unpacked...) continues...

I have finally decided that this ongoing fiasco with comfortable lounge seating has gone on for too long. I'm not going to buy a sofa as it just wouldn't fit. Instead I want bean bags. :teeth:

Had a look on fleaBay and there's some ok-ish ones on there, but I'm really tempted to get one (or more) of these... http://www.chillaxx.co.uk/products/corduroy-monster-bean-bag

LOOK AT IT! :zomg:
Original post by Gesar
I'm just the other side of the bridge that spans the north circular :yep:

But it's N2 :sad:

Sacrilege!

Whoo, I can see that bridge from the end of my road. As you well know, of course. :tongue:
Reply 2192
Evening gays.

It's been a grand day today.
Reply 2193
Original post by Mad Vlad
So the saga that is, move in to my house (even though I moved in over a year ago... I just never unpacked...) continues...

I have finally decided that this ongoing fiasco with comfortable lounge seating has gone on for too long. I'm not going to buy a sofa as it just wouldn't fit. Instead I want bean bags. :teeth:

Had a look on fleaBay and there's some ok-ish ones on there, but I'm really tempted to get one (or more) of these... http://www.chillaxx.co.uk/products/corduroy-monster-bean-bag

LOOK AT IT! :zomg:

BUY A BEAN-BAG SOFA!

And, yes, that is meant to be in caps.
I'm going for food and cocktails tomorrow and then my Mam is opening a shop so going to check out the new space. I'm really proud of her and have a feeling it will be a good day :smile:
Reply 2195
James. Kath. I demand an imminent Finchley flat-crawl betwixt your two abodes forthwith. Please :angelblush:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2196
Double post 'cos I'm a rebel.
crazylemon
Lemons are not the only fruit

Saw this and thought of you... you better damn well appreciate it :wink2:
uploadfromtaptalk1365502747984.jpg
Original post by Treeroy
I haven't bought it, as it's not really my sort of thing, but is Infinite actually all that it's made out to be? Every reviewer seems to have hopped on to the bandwagon, saying it's one of the best current-gen games out there. Very little negativity has been shown of it.

(Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I kept forgetting and it was hard to find your post with the app and limited internet)

I'm really enjoying it so far! I think it's just really building off the success of the previous two Bioshock games, it was a pretty winning formula already so I guess it's hard to go wrong with it. They've kept the gameplay much the same whilst introducing a couple of new mechanics, and have written another compelling story so yeah, I think it's a winner.
Original post by thurin
Double post 'cos I'm a rebel.

Saw this and thought of you... you better damn well appreciate it :wink2:
uploadfromtaptalk1365502747984.jpg

PRSOM
Hope that rather clearly highlights my appreciation :tongue:

Right now back to work and my continuing devastation of forests everywhere. I manage to get one of the imperial printers to give a low in warning due to my printing yesterday. Considering this is an industrial laser printer I think it is quite an achievement! :tongue:
(Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I kept forgetting and it was hard to find your post with the app and limited internet)

I'm really enjoying it so far! I think it's just really building off the success of the previous two Bioshock games, it was a pretty winning formula already so I guess it's hard to go wrong with it. They've kept the gameplay much the same whilst introducing a couple of new mechanics, and have written another compelling story so yeah, I think it's a winner.

I didn't play the first two games (underwater, no thank you), so that doesn't mean a lot to me. :tongue:

Does anyone have some advice on coming out to parents?

I have at last come to terms with my sexuality, so I plan on telling my friends when school starts next week. It'll be easy to tell my friends, but I'm not sure how to go about telling my parents. I don't know how to bring it up in conversation, as sex-related topics are not the sort of thing that I have ever discussed with them. I don't particularly want to do the whole "Mum, Dad, I have something I need to tell you" thing as it's not a big deal.

Latest