The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well done :smile:
Reply 2
pp
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahaa.....

.... I don't care. Soz.
Reply 4
Original post by Short Story Long
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahaa.....

.... I don't care. Soz.

u jelly?
Original post by TheGuy117
u jelly?

Totes man. How did you see through my care free facade?
Lol at using an IQ test as a test of intelligence

You getting a high score on an IQ test just means you're good at taking IQ tests, it doesn't represent practical wisdom in everyday dilemmas
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
So I got tested and my IQ is 157, apparently puts me in the 99.99th percentile :awesome:, so I guess i'm like a genius :cool:...what's your IQ? I bet it's not >157 :biggrin:

1/10
Reply 8
Lol stop getting happy over meaningless numbers
Reply 9
Original post by Nitrogen
Lol stop getting happy over meaningless numbers

u also jelly?
My friend Sophy has an IQ of exactly 157 - she's in Mensa. She's extraordinarily smart, but in some ways, she's still completely stupid - like pushing on a pull door for five minutes straight, that kind of thing :P Just like you having a high IQ wouldn't stop you from inhabiting the realms of douchebagdom.

I'm going to get tested for IQ eventually. But I don't really need to. I know I'm smart, I know I can be stupid, and a number won't change that.
Reply 11
u also jelly?

i ain't even mad
Reply 12
u also jelly?

No , I am not jealous of your stupidity and your ability to get meaningless numbers.
So I got tested and my IQ is 157, apparently puts me in the 99.99th percentile :awesome:, so I guess i'm like a genius :cool:...what's your IQ? I bet it's not >157 :biggrin:

IQ tests are a bit boring to be honest. Not only are they fairly poor indicators of intelligence outside of the tests, they're incredibly circumstantial and tend to be designed around outdated principles around the brain. Congratulations on your high IQ :h:
Reply 14
It's still not high as Einstein's or Hawking's (apparently) :wink:

Just buy the "IQ Test Guide" and increase your score by a few more points. :colone:
Reply 15
I Googled "quick IQ test" and came up with this:

http://www.quickiqtest.net/

My god. That is bloody impossible! I got 110, but most of it was pure guesswork. It is like the UKCAT all over again!
Original post by bssjonny
I'll be impressed when you actually achieve something with that IQ.

edit:Why did I write a serious reply? This is clearly bull****. Your IQ is a lot like your friends. Non-existent.

you need an IQ of higher than 4 in order to know how to breath
cool story bro
needs more dragons
Reply 18

LOOOOOOOOOL? 157 IQ yet your rap skills are horrendous.
Reply 19
I got 144 which is very good but i never thought it would be in a massively high percentile.

To be honest i don;t consider IQ tests to be a good measure of intelligence but then i view intelligence as the sum of all your knowledge. Rather, i view IQ tests as a much better test of how logical your mind is and perhaps even how bright you are (you can intelligent people who have to push all the way for it, you can also get thick people who are very bright but they skived school ect..).

I do consider myself more intelligent than the average (perhaps upper third or upper quartile) however i consider myself much brighter than i am intelligent largely because i pick up things up extremely quickly but am a pretty lazy student academically.

Latest