The Student Room Group

Liverpool Vs Manchester Part 1

Hey guys, I got offers from LSA and MSA. Which of them shall I choose? Liverpool is better in every ranking if architecture is concerned. On the other hand Manchester is way better university as institution - also based on ranks. I am aware that in most cases they do not reflect reality, but they are kind of starting point. It would be perfect if some students from those two will answer and exchange with their experience. I really like that liv has 24/7 studios comparing to Manchester. I heard that the city is a little bit smaller and it is good. Can anyone help me to make a final decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you like drawing by hand and not too CAD-minded person, chose Liverpool. :smile:
Reply 2
Currently the way Liverpool are playing i'd say Manchester United is better. But Liverpool have some good youngsters coming through like Raheem sterling so maybe in a couple years they will be top again :smile:.

On a serious note, people aren't going to care what position your University is ranked for geography if your doing Chemical engineering.
Go with the subject league table. Also visit both Universities if you are indecisive
Reply 3
Original post by young_architect
If you like drawing by hand and not too CAD-minded person, chose Liverpool. :smile:

Perfectly :wink:

I love drawing and it will be nice. However, in future it will be mostly based on CAD. Drawing is a little bit outdated in career of architect.

Original post by bahjat93
Currently the way Liverpool are playing i'd say Manchester United is better. But Liverpool have some good youngsters coming through like Raheem sterling so maybe in a couple years they will be top again :smile:.

On a serious note, people aren't going to care what position your University is ranked for geography if your doing Chemical engineering.
Go with the subject league table. Also visit both Universities if you are indecisive

:wink:

That is why I have firmed Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending