The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
A friend has an offer for an MSc but her offer is conditional. She needs to get a Merit in her first master but her masters finishes in September where her grades will be finalized in November. She is doing her master in UK so UCL knows the process with the masters degree in UK and when usually finish. Even if she informs the department what could happen? Change the offer/ send a rejection? Does anyone know what could happen? thank you
Reply 281
Hi everyone

Has anyone applied to/received an offer for International Public Policy? I applied a month and a half ago and haven't heard yet, though I suppose I could just be being a bit impatient!
Hey all :-)

I received my unconditional offer for UCL to study Construction Economics & Management starting September 2013 :-)

Naturally i'm chuffed to bits, and can't wait!

Mark x
Reply 283
hey everyone

I received offers from University of Sussex IDS (MA in Participation, Power and Social Change) and from UCL DPU (MSc Development Administration & Planning)
Is there anyone who is familiar with both programs can help me understand more about these programs. I like to know which is more famous and I like to get a job in europe after graduation. Or is there anyone who is going to attend MSc Development Administration & Planning?
thanks
Reply 284
hey everyone
I got two offers from University of Sussex IDS (MA Participation Power and Social Change) and UCL DPU (MSc Development Administration & Planning)

Is there anyone who familiar with these programs can tell me which school have stronger reputation regarding international development?

If I hope to have working opportunity in Europe or some international NGOs which school is more famous to the field?

If there is anyone who is going to UCL DPU (MSc Development Administration & Planning) hope we can chat !!
Reply 285
Original post by Paulus W.
Heyhey,

did someone apply for the IMESS (Eastern European Studies) program?

I got a conditional offer yesterday (I'll just have to submit my final BA certificate in summer, this should not be a problem).

I'm still waiting to hear about Erasmus Mundus scholarships! Does someone know, when they will be awarded?

Greets, P.

Hi there :smile: I applied for IMESS too, unconditional offer but didn't get the scholarship so I'll be joining as a self-funded student. There's also the option of applying for Erasmus mobility grants in the second year, so even if you don't have a scholarship it looks like some financial help is available.

Anyone else joining IMESS this year? Would be great to get in touch before we start!

Rachel
Reply 286
Original post by Paulus W.
Heyhey,

did someone apply for the IMESS (Eastern European Studies) program?

I got a conditional offer yesterday (I'll just have to submit my final BA certificate in summer, this should not be a problem).

I'm still waiting to hear about Erasmus Mundus scholarships! Does someone know, when they will be awarded?

Greets, P.

Just got an email from Erasmus Mundus today. I think all students that have been selected for the scholarship should be notified this week.
Original post by dltp2013
Hi everyone

Has anyone applied to/received an offer for International Public Policy? I applied a month and a half ago and haven't heard yet, though I suppose I could just be being a bit impatient!

They took over two months before sending me their decision. so hang on in there.
Original post by cigrainger
My status just changed from 'application complete' to 'currently being processed by admissions'. Anybody know if this means a decision is imminent?

it means it will probably take 2 months - at least thats what happened to me.
Reply 289
Hi there guys! I applied 2 months ago for Mechanical Engineering MSc... anyone has received a response for this course yet? Is it normal such a long wait for this Dept? Any advice or moral support will be more than welcome :smile:
Reply 290
Hi, this i directed to anyone who has applied to a CS PhD at UCL. Are you still waiting to hear about funding?

Thanks
Reply 291
Got a conditional offer for the MA in Legal and Political Thought! Also got an offer for a LLM by Research in Edinburgh, so still weighing these two alternatives - but I'm leaning more and more towards UCL. Anyone got useful tips for looking for accommodation in London, seeing that UCL doesn't offer accommodation to PG students from within the EU.

Cheers!
Reply 292
Original post by Rach2904
Hi there :smile: I applied for IMESS too, unconditional offer but didn't get the scholarship so I'll be joining as a self-funded student. There's also the option of applying for Erasmus mobility grants in the second year, so even if you don't have a scholarship it looks like some financial help is available.

Anyone else joining IMESS this year? Would be great to get in touch before we start!

Rachel

hey got an offer as well and will be joining as self-funded student too :smile: i'd love to get in touch :smile:

cheers,

ivan
Reply 293
Hi all!
I have an offer for the Msc program of Physics and Engineering in medicine!
So, these days I'm looking for accommodation...any ideas?
Reply 294
Hey guys, my application for DPU has been completed (according to portico) for more than 4 weeks already, but I haven't heard anything yet. Normally it took 6 weeks to get the response like in the portico or it will take more than that? Start to paranoid now :tongue:
Reply 295
Hmm..according to my application, it takes 1 month to offer me a conditional offer..but my friend who applied in other Msc program, it takes 2 months to have an answer..
Reply 296
Hey all!!! I got my unconditional offer to study for the MSc international real estate and planning in September. I'm over the moon. It's really true what the other comments say on here. If your application changes from 'application complete' to 'application currently being processed by admissions' then you will find out your outcome at midnight that day!! I applied late April and got my offer today. Anyone else doing my course on here? Would be great to hear from you. Anyway best of luck to all those still waiting for an outcome.
Reply 297
Original post by smaraki
Hmm..according to my application, it takes 1 month to offer me a conditional offer..but my friend who applied in other Msc program, it takes 2 months to have an answer..

Thanks :smile: So I might have to wait for 2 months :frown:
Hi, does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an admissions decision?
Reply 299
Original post by interpol2012
Hi, does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an admissions decision?

It takes about 4-6 weeks

Latest

Trending

Trending