The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2013 Freshers

Erm, hello everyone. c:

Does anybody know when freshers is supposed to start this september? I'm in a bit of a panic in case I applied for my student hall at a date after fresher's week.

Scroll to see replies

Sunday 15th September is arrival date for UCLAN halls of residence. Freshers fortnight is the two weeks after then :-)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLanAccommodation
Sunday 15th September is arrival date for UCLAN halls of residence. Freshers fortnight is the two weeks after then :-)

Ohh, thank you. I wasn't sure. c:
Reply 3
Freshers Fortnight :redface:

Always thought freshers lasted 1 week haha

Going to be good :smile:
um hi. I'm a foreign student who is interested in the journalism course in uclan. cud u tell me a lil abt the students there and also abt the area?? thnx
Reply 5
Original post by DeltaPapa
Freshers Fortnight :redface:

Always thought freshers lasted 1 week haha

Going to be good :smile:

I also thought it lasted a week but I'm not complaining. :3
Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by heysoulsister84
um hi. I'm a foreign student who is interested in the journalism course in uclan. cud u tell me a lil abt the students there and also abt the area?? thnx

Well the students that I came across when I was there for my interview were really nice and friendly. Quite chatty. The area is also nice, it's a student city so there is everything you need and more =3
Original post by UCLanAccommodation

Looking forward to freshers! Will it be inductions for a couple of weeks for most courses them two weeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/

Meet people before you go, share flat numbers and courses!
Reply 9
Freshers UCLAN 15th sept can't wait to get there :smile:
Reply 10
My start date says the 16th :/ but... does that mean i still get to partyyyy? :smile:
Reply 11
Everyone Moves in 13/14th...lessons are like 25th or something
Reply 12
Original post by KGW
Everyone Moves in 13/14th...lessons are like 25th or something

Hey, is it possible to be accepted in to the freshers group on FB? (If you run the site)
Reply 13
Yeah I run it :smile: I should have accepted you now
Reply 14
who ever runs the page accept me :smile:
Reply 15
What halls are you all in? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by arcticloux
What halls are you all in? :smile:

I'm in Whitendale Hall, flat 25. Conditional offer though so I'm hoping I get the grades... fingers crossed!
Reply 17
Original post by kaiizel
I'm in Whitendale Hall, flat 25. Conditional offer though so I'm hoping I get the grades... fingers crossed!

ah I'm in iQ! Same here, need to work so hard these next few weeks, I'll be so gutted if I don't get the grades ha! What are you going to be studying?
Reply 18
Original post by arcticloux
ah I'm in iQ! Same here, need to work so hard these next few weeks, I'll be so gutted if I don't get the grades ha! What are you going to be studying?

Me too! I've kinda gotten my hopes up now, haha. I'll be studying Fine Art c: What about you?
Reply 19
Original post by kaiizel
Me too! I've kinda gotten my hopes up now, haha. I'll be studying Fine Art c: What about you?

sounds nice! Criminology and Criminal Justice, I'm yet to find anyone else whos doing it yet though ah :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending